IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

51 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

But your post did remind me of the nice, permanent 15% discount U.S. customers get in comparison to us Europeans, due to IK's lovely 1:1 exchange rate. 

Add a 19% - 21% sales tax they have to add for EU sales.... and there you have your 30% Jampoints....

Very much the reason I never buy directly from the IKM store, being in Germany

3 hours ago, fitzroy said:

Definitely a good deal. As I was writing above, I might get a Solo later on for traveling (and consistency with my Axe I/0).

But your post did remind me of the nice, permanent 15% discount U.S. customers get in comparison to us Europeans, due to IK's lovely 1:1 exchange rate. 

And it's not even just Europeans. I've complained about this before so I'll keep it short, but for Australia my price is in Euros too. As with many things IK does, I don't get the logic.

Just bought in the IK Multimedia web shop 200 Custom Shop Gear Credits for €159,99 - 47 Jam Points + 19% VAT, in total €133,27

Went back to the Custom Shop, bought there for the 200 Gear Credits the Sampletron II Crossgrade (I already own TSM2).

Went back to my IK Account and selected in the "Promotions" area for free Hammond B-3X, MODO Drum, Mix Box & Sample Tank 4 (all Crossgrade Versions)

What a bargain. - Thank you very much for the Tipp with the Gear Credits !!!

Edited by stony
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

My crystal ball tells me that this GB it will reach at least the 9th tier with 15 more days remaining, if the current trend continues... 😎

But then again, it might become a moon shot towards the end, LOL!

Good enough for me!  I only need 8 products on offer....so for $22 I get the 8 products I don't have...that works!

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 4

43 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...:P

If you do end up telling him and the unfortunate deed takes place….let me know if he owned amplitube 5 max and I’ll take it off your hands for the $22 burning my pocket…I won’t judge…sorry Doug hahah

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kevin H said:

If you do end up telling him and the unfortunate deed takes place….let me know if he owned amplitube 5 max and I’ll take it off your hands for the $22 burning my pocket…I won’t judge…sorry Doug hahah

I was hoping he would tell InstrEd and kill him instead. Oh, and I don't own amp5 max (yet) so there is no sense on encouraging Larry to facilitate my demise.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I was hoping he would tell InstrEd and kill him instead. Oh, and I don't own amp5 max (yet) so there is no sense on encouraging Larry to facilitate my demise.

Hey now a little bantering with me and Larry and you want my demise. :(

Besides Larry is probably to scared to come in my next of the woods even being from Detroit.  Heck I'm scared to travel to Downtown Chicago now!
Two girls shot and one died literally one mile from where I grew up on the Northwest side of Chicago. WTF.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Besides Larry is probably to scared to come in my next of the woods even being from Detroit.  Heck I'm scared to travel to Downtown Chicago now!
Two girls shot and one died literally one mile from where I grew up on the Northwest side of Chicago. WTF.

I love Chicago.  Okay, we’ll reserve murder talk for killer plugins only :)

• Great Idea 2

19 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Only to obtain Larry's secret information and still keep on breathing. It was nothing personal.

Did not hear about the terrible happenings in Chicago until now. It is insane. I am so sorry.

• Like 1

We are out in far western suburbs for last 20+years but I grew up in Belmont Central area. We use to walk home as teenagers late at night and never felt in danger. Now this last shooting was in the afternoon drive by. I can't even imagine the pain of the family.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1