IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

The addition of The X -Time , The X -Space , The X- Drive and The X- Vibe as promo give away items may have sent my poor fractured lost soul over the edge and put me in serious legal jeopardy .

I have just spent the whole morning  talking with a detective in a locked interrogation room   .

The authorities have charged  me with cruelty to my pillow . I have no Idea or recollection  of what exactly happened last night but I am told I  put my pillow  in a choke hold  while whispering  and professing my desire to have and hold dear a few of the X - Series Pedals in Amplitube 5   .

My pillow was OK w that up until a point. It was when I started drooling on all 4 corners of my pillow and when I accidentally ate the pillows warning tag that put me in uncharted waters w my pillow . Apparently I had crossed the line by going there . 

Lucky for me I was only given a warning by the authorities . It turns out  the main condition of my continued freedom solely rests on  my ability to get a hold of The X- Space and The X- Time plugs for use in Amplitube 5 .

Yep that's what I'm gonna have to do 😉

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Told ya!!!

Yada, Yada, Yada..... :D

7 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

very cool. stocking up on some AT effects.

But I'm not a guitar player and I already brought Amplitube 5.   It shall be interesting to see how I shall use some of this stuff 🙄

Now  Cinekinetik  that is more up my alley :D 

Wish IK had an expansion library for  Philharmonik 2. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, user4325874 said:

The only pieces of gear I see missing are the Nu-Tron III and the bottle 563 & tube VM mics. It would be great if these are added to complete the custom shop freebies 🙂 

I went through product by product, and I concur.  Those are the three that are missing.   It would be great @Peter - IK Multimedia if they could be added.

Well it was too good to be true .  It looks like I'm having problems over here .

After logging in w IK  I went to my promotions area and selected  X - Space .  I then confirmed it as my software choice and my serial number came up . I opened  the IK product Mgr and registered my X - Space serial number . I was surprised at how fast it registered because when ever I register an Amplitube product the IK product Mgr brings my computer to a crawl and it could take 10 mins for  it to return to normal ...BTW when I register a TRacks processor the registration is usually complete in about 10 seconds   . I thought that's what happened when I registered The X - Space because it only took about 10 seconds for it to state my software was registered ...Well boy was I wrong ...     I don't know what happened here but The X -Space is not showing up anywhere as one of my products .It is not on my products page even though it is registered under my acct ....I have gotten the e mails from IK stating  X - Space is a registered product of mine  and when I follow the links from the IK e mail there  no love so far . MIA

So I download the newest IK product MGR  install it figuring that may be the issue ...After updating the product mgr I re register the X -Space .It gets done in about 10 seconds as having gone through and registered ...I go back to my products and it is not showing up . I open up the IK Custom Shop I can't even find it in there so I decide to restore my Gear No LOVE ....

Maybe someone here with more experience w these type of things can offer a suggestion . As it stands now The X-Space apparently has been deemed registered w IK as one of my products ( 2 e-mails have been sent to me stating that ) As far as I can tell it is currently MIA ...

I hope this can be resolved soon because I don't want my pillow to reopen the pending case  and press charges on me :P

thanks in advance

Kenny

52 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Well it was too good to be true .  It looks like I'm having problems over here .

After logging in w IK  I went to my promotions area and selected  X - Space .  I then confirmed it as my software choice and my serial number came up . I opened  the IK product Mgr and registered my X - Space serial number . I was surprised at how fast it registered because when ever I register an Amplitube product the IK product Mgr brings my computer to a crawl and it could take 10 mins for  it to return to normal ...BTW when I register a TRacks processor the registration is usually complete in about 10 seconds   . I thought that's what happened when I registered The X - Space because it only took about 10 seconds for it to state my software was registered ...Well boy was I wrong ...     I don't know what happened here but The X -Space is not showing up anywhere as one of my products .It is not on my products page even though it is registered under my acct ....I have gotten the e mails from IK stating  X - Space is a registered product of mine  and when I follow the links from the IK e mail there  no love so far . MIA

So I download the newest IK product MGR  install it figuring that may be the issue ...After updating the product mgr I re register the X -Space .It gets done in about 10 seconds as having gone through and registered ...I go back to my products and it is not showing up . I open up the IK Custom Shop I can't even find it in there so I decide to restore my Gear No LOVE ....

Maybe someone here with more experience w these type of things can offer a suggestion . As it stands now The X-Space apparently has been deemed registered w IK as one of my products ( 2 e-mails have been sent to me stating that ) As far as I can tell it is currently MIA ...

I hope this can be resolved soon because I don't want my pillow to reopen the pending case  and press charges on me :P

thanks in advance

Kenny

Best bet is to look in custom shop. Search for X-Space in CS and you should see a green circled check mark showing you have it. If you do and it is not showing up in AT5, you should do a 'restore my purchases' in CS, that should do it.

Individual pieces of gear do not show up in your list of products, only collections.

One other thing, if your AT5 version is not 5.1.0 or greater it may not show up the X gear. The release notes for 5.1.0 states that X gear support was added. But be aware that for some people, myself included, the new version came at the cost of double cpu usage. IK support is aware of the problem, hopefully it will be fixed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is my greed talking, but.....with the new additions to the GB. What if I buy the UNO synth? But not from IK website because that would set me back 240 incl tax. I would order from Thomann where it would cost me 159 incl tax. 

That would give me a 159 hardware synth and a buy-in in de GB at the 199 level right? Or should the hardware have be bought from IK directly?

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

You don't have to register any serial number. Once you've finished selecting them as your 'promo' items, open custom shop, click 'restore my purchases', and leave it open. Then open Amplitube 5 and they should be there, ready to use (you won't need Custom Shop to be open past this point). You need the latest version of Amplitube (so update it in the Product Manager if it shows an update available), as it contains the actual installation for the new plugins. 

I just want to say that these are awesome, and IK... thank you so much for adding them to the group buy !!! 

If you were, like me, awestruck by the quality of some of the Neural DSP effect modules included in their plugins, these are very close to those. To me, an amazing addition to Amplitube. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Best bet is to look in custom shop. Search for X-Space in CS and you should see a green circled check mark showing you have it. If you do and it is not showing up in AT5, you should do a 'restore my purchases' in CS, that should do it.

Individual pieces of gear do not show up in your list of products, only collections.

One other thing, if your AT5 version is not 5.1.0 or greater it may not show up the X gear. The release notes for 5.1.0 states that X gear support was added. But be aware that for some people, myself included, the new version came at the cost of double cpu usage. IK support is aware of the problem, hopefully it will be fixed.

I'm up to date w my Amplitube 5 , the product Mgr and all the essentials . Your post help me clarify something I hadn't done .

Normally when ever I open up the Custom Shop I'm using the standalone version . I opened up The Custom Shop in Amplitube 5 and i was able to get The X - Space all hooked up and taken care of as per your suggestions . 

Thank you so much for helping me sort this out . I do appreciate it ☺️

54 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

You don't have to register any serial number. Once you've finished selecting them as your 'promo' items, open custom shop, click 'restore my purchases', and leave it open. Then open Amplitube 5 and they should be there, ready to use (you won't need Custom Shop to be open past this point). You need the latest version of Amplitube (so update it in the Product Manager if it shows an update available), as it contains the actual installation for the new plugins. 

I just want to say that these are awesome, and IK... thank you so much for adding them to the group buy !!! 

If you were, like me, awestruck by the quality of some of the Neural DSP effect modules included in their plugins, these are very close to those. To me, an amazing addition to Amplitube. 

Yes I now have it sorted out .  Thank you for your suggestions ☺️

Amplitube 5 on my machine takes a real long time to open up. Once it is open it's pretty snappy . In the past any time I have opened up The Custom Shop from within Amplitube the whole GUI was simply way to intrusive for my tastes . I  guess I'm just gonna have to bite down hard on a stick and practice some deep thoughtful breathing when ever I have to open up The Custom Shop from within Amplitude .  :P I like Simple 🤪

Oh Man I Love this IK X - Space  software stomp . 

Thank you for adding The X Series  to the Group buy ..There is no question in my mind that I would love to have the hardware version of this X - Space plugin  . When the funds permit I hope to be able to go there .

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, husker said:

I went through product by product, and I concur.  Those are the three that are missing.   It would be great @Peter - IK Multimedia if they could be added.

Yes, I found those yesterday and they were added this morning after the IT/web team verified, added, and tested.  Enjoy!

4 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

This is my greed talking, but.....with the new additions to the GB. What if I buy the UNO synth? But not from IK website because that would set me back 240 incl tax. I would order from Thomann where it would cost me 159 incl tax. 

That would give me a 159 hardware synth and a buy-in in de GB at the 199 level right? Or should the hardware have be bought from IK directly?

UNO Synth MSRP is $/€199.99 so you'd qualify at that level with UNO Synth.

4 hours ago, fitzroy said:

Correct, that should also be stated in the email that is received (the "Restore My Purchases" part) since I noticed it wasn't there.    Thanks for the compliments about the X-GEAR pedals!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1