IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

26 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Now for that Resonator … ;)

I hear ya, but I got impatient and bought the Kontakt version of Resonator directly from Tracy Collins last week. I think I prefer the Kontakt UI for that instrument, with so many articulations and expressions.

Only $59, but requires full Kontakt.

Edited by abacab
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Seems they also added the rest of the Amplitube Custom Shop Models that aren't in any other bundle except Amplitube MAX

A certain ubiquitous someone had those added.  What a maroon! :D

53 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Wow, that’s pretty pretty amazing. Kudos to IK and Pietro!

You're welcome.

42 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Let us know how you like them when you have had time to play with them. 🤘

Do they bring something new to the already extensive collection of stuff in AT5? I presume many of the preset in these pedals come from already available effects in AT5, no?

They are new algorithms for the pedals, they just use AT5 tech.

27 minutes ago, chris.r said:

This wasn't supposed to happen. How could it happen then, anyway? Thanks, IK! :D 

:D You're welcome.

13 minutes ago, Fleer said:

This is a sweet gesture for those of us who were out of freebies to select because of already owning them all. 

:D Exactly

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Any advice which of, the Custom Shop amps is worth getting? 

The HiWatt is a staple.  ENGLs are both great in my opinion.  Dr Z are often overlooked, I'd try those to see if you like them.  V3M can be a bit of a sleeper hit, give that a try too.

If you have the Soldano, you can leave the Jet City version that's basically based on that amp (JCA100H) as a more final choice if you have more openings later.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 3:25 PM, Fwrend said:

Correct.  For me, it is C:\Users\<my name>\Documents\IK Multimedia\IK Product Manager as shown but you may also want to look in C:\Users\Public\ Public Documents\IK Multimedia\IK Product Manager folder which I think is the default?

BTW, this is also a great time to copy the .zip files to a backup drive so you don't have to pay IK $10 to renew downloads when they expire.

Capture.thumb.JPG.509d1d41f3bae9448144ebcf218571ca.JPG

Fwrend ... I've been following the advice you included in the above post (many thanks for this ), and all is now working well. I now want to tidy up my disc space, but don't want to mess up at this final point. Am I right in thinking that the large zip files that are now in the IK Product Manager folder on my SSD can now be transferred to an external drive and deleted from my SSD? I think that is the logic you express above. Also, do these samples actually expire at some point, or is it only if you want to download them again after the 180 day period would the back ups be usefu?

1 hour ago, IainThompson said:

Fwrend ... I've been following the advice you included in the above post (many thanks for this ), and all is now working well. I now want to tidy up my disc space, but don't want to mess up at this final point. Am I right in thinking that the large zip files that are now in the IK Product Manager folder on my SSD can now be transferred to an external drive and deleted from my SSD? I think that is the logic you express above. Also, do these samples actually expire at some point, or is it only if you want to download them again after the 180 day period would the back ups be usefu?

You can back up the zip files, yes.  The download is what expires not the use of the samples/sounds themselves.  Personally I back up the actual installed uncompressed folder structure so it can be more "portable" but that takes up more space.

For others who want to know what the 27 items that were previously unavailable to those without an AmpliTube MAX product or to those who purchased them a la carte (excluding the new X-GEAR virtual pedals from this list) are:

T-Rex Moller  24.99

T-Rex Mudhoney  24.99

T-Rex® Replica™ Model  24.99

Nirvana  24.99

Pinnacle Deluxe  24.99

Seek Trem  24.99

Seek Wah  24.99

Contour Wah  24.99

Power Grid  24.99

Shape Shifter  24.99

ENGL E650  34.99

ENGL Powerball  34.99

HiAmp  24.99

V3M  34.99

MAZ 18 Jr.  24.99

Z Wreck  24.99

MB 150 S  24.99

JCA100H  34.99

JCA20H  24.99

THD Bi-Valve  14.99

4x12 HiAmp  9.99

2x12 V3M  9.99

1x12 MAZ 18 Jr.  9.99

2x12 Z Wreck  9.99

1x12 MB 150 S  9.99

4x12 E 412 PRO XXL  9.99

4x12 E 412 Standard  9.99

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Any advice which of, the Custom Shop amps is worth getting? 

I'd run demos to make sure they are flavors you want, but Dr. Z Wreck with matching Cab is one of my favorite AT amp sims.  Maz Jr is also a famous Dr. Z offering as well.

48 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

For others who want to know what the 31 items that were previously unavailable to those without an AmpliTube MAX product or to those who purchased them a la carte are:

31 new items? Oh no! I will only have 28 free slots if this goes the rest of the way to 25x1. I want it all! How can you do this to me, Peter? Now I have to choose which three not to get.

Wait...I only count 27.

Edited by Doug Rintoul

2 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Are the new X-Gear pedals software versions working as a, kind of, Amplitube singles... finally?

The X-Gear software pedals are for use in AmpliTube, available separately.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

Just now, abacab said:

The pedals are part of AmpliTube

Dang, and a bummer. Minor one but still.

1 minute ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

They have been since September 9th :)

No, Pete I mean their software alter-ego. It would have been a huge breakthrough if we could use them, and some other like the Fulltone processors, as a singles in our DAW for mixing.

Arrrgh, I only needed to get in @ $99 to complete my ownership list.

Butt.... I forgot about the software X-Pedals. Those I'm interested in. Too bad they are not PROMO purchase power. They are only freebies @ $150 level, right?

Edited by Bapu

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

You can back up the zip files, yes.  The download is what expires not the use of the samples/sounds themselves.  Personally I back up the actual installed uncompressed folder structure so it can be more "portable" but that takes up more space.

For others who want to know what the 27 items that were previously unavailable to those without an AmpliTube MAX product or to those who purchased them a la carte (excluding the new X-GEAR virtual pedals from this list) are:

T-Rex Moller  24.99

T-Rex Mudhoney  24.99

T-Rex® Replica™ Model  24.99

Nirvana  24.99

Pinnacle Deluxe  24.99

Seek Trem  24.99

Seek Wah  24.99

Contour Wah  24.99

Power Grid  24.99

Shape Shifter  24.99

ENGL E650  34.99

ENGL Powerball  34.99

HiAmp  24.99

V3M  34.99

MAZ 18 Jr.  24.99

Z Wreck  24.99

MB 150 S  24.99

JCA100H  34.99

JCA20H  24.99

THD Bi-Valve  14.99

4x12 HiAmp  9.99

2x12 V3M  9.99

1x12 MAZ 18 Jr.  9.99

2x12 Z Wreck  9.99

1x12 MB 150 S  9.99

4x12 E 412 PRO XXL  9.99

4x12 E 412 Standard  9.99

Yeah, I have all of those ala carte along with all the Collections from before I bought AT5 (and thus did not need AT5Max)

Edited by Bapu