IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

So silly me accidentally ordered two products that I already own - White 2A Leveling Amplifier (which comes with T-RackS 5 SE) and Dyna-Mu (which is part of T-RackS 5). In the drop down list of available freebies, the ones you already own are usually blocked but this wasn't the case for these two plug-ins and seeing as my mind is already zonged out on what freebies I have/don't have, I ordered them by mistake.

I've contacted support about this but haven't heard anything back yet (it was only yesterday but I thought I might get an automated reply). From your personal experiences, how long does it normally take to hear from them?

Cheers.

Looking to add a couple of synthesizers using the GB.  I'd like to cover a wide-range of styles -- 70s through 80s  rock, pop, progressive rock/jazz, etc.  Based on listening to demos, these Syntronik  synths seem like reasonable choices to start my collection:  "Minimod" (Minimoog), "Pro-V" (Prophet), "Harpy 260" (ARP).   I'm not too familiar with synths, and looking for recommendations.  BTW, I don't qualify for the  Syntronik bundle ($199).

6 minutes ago, Fleer said:

It’s particularly interesting that the developer behind Syntronik, Erik Norlander, also developed the original Alesis Andromeda synth. 

And think how much the hardware Andromeda cost! You get to play with this cool synth as a freebie 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom B said:

Looking to add a couple of synthesizers using the GB.  I'd like to cover a wide-range of styles -- 70s through 80s  rock, pop, progressive rock/jazz, etc.  Based on listening to demos, these Syntronik  synths seem like reasonable choices to start my collection:  "Minimod" (Minimoog), "Pro-V" (Prophet), "Harpy 260" (ARP).   I'm not too familiar with synths, and looking for recommendations.  BTW, I don't qualify for the  Syntronik bundle ($199).

80's? The Roland stuff for sure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tom B said:

Based on listening to demos, these Syntronik  synths seem like reasonable choices to start my collection: 

Get Syntronic at $199. Then you could max out all the extras with your freebies.

Then you could get ST4 Custom Shop and use that too!!

Or you could get ST4 as a freebie when you buy in at the $199 level. 

When you buy in at that level, your options are wide open!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

12 hours ago, Tom B said:

Start with Syntronik Free to get an idea of what you might like. You just may decide to upgrade to the Syntronik bundle, LOL! Or, if not, you might narrow down your list of singles a bit.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/syntronik/index.php?p=versions

Zero Risk: Syntronik Free

Experience the amazing quality, flexibility and authentic sounds of Syntronik for yourself. Syntronik Free is a fully functional FREE version of Syntronik with 50 instrument presets, 38 effects, parts, Multis and arpeggiators that you can play and edit with sounds taken from the massive Syntronik library that can be used as a plug-in or standalone virtual instrument.

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

The Group Buy continues with new hardware entry points and more FREE software!

Check out all the qualifying iRig and UNO products below. We’ve also added new software like the virtual X-GEAR pedals to choose among your FREE titles. Keep spreading the word.

I just saw this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

10 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

Check out all the qualifying iRig and UNO products below. We’ve also added new software like the virtual X-GEAR pedals to choose among your FREE titles. Keep spreading the word.

I just saw this.

Seems they also added the rest of the Amplitube Custom Shop Models that aren't in any other bundle except Amplitube MAX

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

36 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

I just saw this.

Thanks! Just grabbed the 4 virtual X-Gear pedals! :)

X-Vibe, X-Space, X-Time, & X-Drive.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, abacab said:

Thanks! Just grabbed the 4 virtual X-Gear pedals! :)

Let us know how you like them when you have had time to play with them. 🤘

Do they bring something new to the already extensive collection of stuff in AT5? I presume many of the preset in these pedals come from already available effects in AT5, no?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:
24 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Wow, that’s pretty pretty amazing. Kudos to IK and Pietro!

Yeah, really nice! Fuels the excitement for the GB!

This wasn't supposed to happen. How could it happen then, anyway? Thanks, IK! :D 

23 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Let us know how you like them when you have had time to play with them. 🤘

Do they bring something new to the already extensive collection of stuff in AT5? I presume many of the preset in these pedals come from already available effects in AT5, no?

Might be a while. I just grabbed them to use up some of my 16 leftover freebie slots. Got everything else, LOL! FYI, these were available in my $149 GB level choices.

But I love effects, and figured they might come in handy sooner or later with my virtual guitars from Orange Tree and UJAM! :)