IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

6 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

We made it to 20 freebies and an extension! Wouhou! 🥳

This will now surely go to 24 freebies. Incredible! 👍

But we must say goodbye to my fellow Great White Northerner: @Doug Rintoul. Doug has now left the list of 'guess the number of freebies' tonight. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for participating Doug! And thanks to everyone who helped us get to 20 freebies! 21 for the price of 1!

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
DeeringAmps  16
Larry 17
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

The way I see it, Peter and I won as this was the original deadline.  Please everyone provide your credit card numbers so we can go on a shopping spree. Thank you and goodnight hahah

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Max Arwood said:

I'm trying to decide what to get as my freebies.  I have older collections from AmpliTube 4 Total Studio MAX 2.  I would like to have them in Amplitube 5. Could they be moved with a transfer credit or do I need the buy them again?

anything you had in AT4 should automatically move across to AT5

28 minutes ago, Max Arwood said:

I did reinstall AT5, but I have to open the custom shop each time to see the collections.  Once it is opened and I add a device form a collection they all show up. Is that the way it is supposed to work?

No - you don't need to open custom shop every time  - you 'may' need to do it the first time to register your collections.

when you open AT5 can you see the AT4 collections you had  ?

On 9/28/2021 at 4:48 PM, Craig Fowler said:

Seriously...if you're eligible for the Hammond as a freebie, don't skip it!

I still haven't jumped in yet. Mainly because I haven't figured out what to get. I thought today was the last day. Looks like we are going through October now.

I have more time to decide.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kevin H said:

The way I see it, Peter and I won as this was the original deadline.  Please everyone provide your credit card numbers so we can go on a shopping spree. Thank you and goodnight hahah

I guess you are right! Who could have predicted IK would be so inclined to celebrate their 25th to extend a second time! 🥳

I tell you what, you forego the next 4 freebies that will be past the original deadline and I declare you a winner. Deal? 😁

Now, I'll probably get a ton of replies from all those complaining that they already have more freebies they can use. Here we go... 🥺

I could also start another contest though: 'guess the date we will achieve 25 for the price of 1!' or 'guess the total number of participants at the end of the GB' or 'guess if IK will extend the GB a third time just for the heck of it!'. 🤣

By the way I want to thank all the folks that purchased IK Group Buy items yesterday to bring the counter over 20,000.  It was a wonderful Birthday Gift for me.

Especially since Peter is singling me out to not be able to get that free MIDI controller 😒  😆   :D  

Peace all!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

By the way I want to thank all the folks that purchased IK Group Buy items yesterday to bring the counter over 20,000.  It was a wonderful Birthday Gift for me.

Especially since Peter is singling me out to not be able to get that free MIDI controller 😒  😆   :D  

Peace all!

Happy birthday InstrEd! Hope you are taking time with all the new IK stuff you have gotten so far.

Oh, and I want to take this opportunity to thank @Peter - IK Multimedia since I just received my free midi keyboard today! It's awesome, better than I expected! 🤣

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, kevin H said:

Well, it's 'possible' I could be right (I won't call it a win) because today (the end of September) is not over yet.