Jump to content
cclarry

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Bapu said:

They come bundled with a calibration mic.

Yes, I understand that. But even with iLoud MTM's, you still have to install the Arc 3 software on the desktop in order to use the Arc 3 features and MEMS mic, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Yes, I understand that. But even with iLoud MTM's, you still have to install the Arc 3 software on the desktop in order to use the Arc 3 features and MEMS mic, right?

No, the mic plugs directly into the speaker and there is a button on the speaker to start the calibration. I don't have the MTM's but I remember from reading about them when they came out. But I believe it takes it's reading from one position only, compared to 21 on the desktop.

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Yes, I understand that. But even with iLoud MTM's, you still have to install the Arc 3 software on the desktop in order to use the Arc 3 features and MEMS mic, right?

 

3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

No, the mic plugs directly into the speaker and there is a button on the speaker to start the calibration. I don't have the MTM's but I remember from reading about them when they came out. But I believe it takes it's reading from one position only, compared to 21 on the desktop.

Thanks Jacques, that is correct and you saved me the time to type that out. 🙂 

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

No, the mic plugs directly into the speaker and there is a button on the speaker to start the calibration. I don't have the MTM's but I remember from reading about them when they came out. But I believe it takes it's reading from one position only, compared to 21 on the desktop.

i see. i guess that makes sense. it takes reading from the placement of the monitor in the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Will it make 20

I'm hoping so based on my entry but trend-wise it looks like it's going to need some help to get there. Edit - and I know many here are already in more than once and have spread the word, I meant generally we need more people buying in.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I'm hoping so based on my entry but trend-wise it looks like it's going to need some help to get there. Edit - and I know many here are already in more than once and have spread the word, I meant generally we need more people buying in.

I double dipped myself. Would like to see it get 20+  😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I'm hoping so based on my entry but trend-wise it looks like it's going to need some help to get there. Edit - and I know many here are already in more than once and have spread the word, I meant generally we need more people buying in.

It must be getting harder and harder to get the news out to people who haven't heard about the GB yet. There must be less and less. I know I have run out of friends to tell.

I would love to see you win our little contest! Everyone benefits!

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

It must be getting harder and harder to get the news out to people who haven't heard about the GB yet. There must be less and less. I know I have run out of friends to tell.

I would love to see you win our little contest! Everyone benefits!

Did anybody pick 25?  That would be the entry we should all hope wins!

18 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I double dipped myself. Would like to see it get 20+  😃

Let me PM you with how many entries for that free MIDI controller :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Did anybody pick 25?  That would be the entry we should all hope wins!

No, since the contest is the number of freebies, the max is 24. But, being an optimistic I did pick 24 though. As did Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Did anybody pick 25?  That would be the entry we should all hope wins!

Let me PM you with how many entries for that free MIDI controller :P

You are not being very nice Peter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Did anybody pick 25?  That would be the entry we should all hope wins!

Let me PM you with how many entries for that free MIDI controller :P

You could raffle off one controller to a lucky soul. Just use every eligible group buy purchase as a raffle entry! :)

Consider it good PR and customer relations, and just bill it to the marketing budget!!!

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I know many here are already in more than once and have spread the word, I meant generally we need more people buying in.

I'm in 5X, so I've done my part.  :)

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, husker said:

I'm in 5X, so I've done my part.  :)

 

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Six. Can’t do better. 

How did you need that many buy-ins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

 

How did you need that many buy-ins?

What is this word "need"??

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, chris.r said:

It's got nothing to do with the need. Period.

Why are you talking about such personal things 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...