IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

Wonder if IK would let me sub one of my previous 199 tier picks used on a sub 99 item for one of my upcoming sub 99 slots, to free up another on the sub 199 tier.  That would let me get all the software x-gear pedals, assuming we meet all upcoming tiers. Hmmmmm. That'd be swell. 

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Wonder if IK would let me sub one of my previous 199 tier picks used on a sub 99 item for one of my upcoming sub 99 slots, to free up another on the sub 199 tier.  That would let me get all the software x-gear pedals, assuming we meet all upcoming tiers. Hmmmmm. That'd be swell. 

I think there are a LOT of us that would sub out picks if we could!  😎 

• Like 2

I have been lurking with bated breath.  I have been rolling over the numbers in my back pocket.  How could I pass up such schweet deal?

Well, I have AT5, MD Drums, MD Bass, TR Deluxe, SSS reverb, MP 2, et al.

There is just not enough cream left in the pail.

I wanted to stroke the  wand for ST4, as I only have ST3, but it seems as if I have yet to dive headlong into ST3, which has enough victuals for a small banquet.

I wish I would have snatched Kontakt 6 during the summer sale.

However, my mind is not yet negatively persuaded in the finite fashion.

One only needs so much fat, and then it is a glu  

honestly though, this is a great deal for the initiate, the broker, and the collector.  GBIK

IKYDC

Edited by Jesse Screed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I got so much IK stuff that even with me in the lowly $49 level I got a lot more added to my available picks. I will have to go through each one, but I think I already have them all. 

Still, it was a wonderful thing IK did to help make this the best sale ever. 

I told ya'll it would go all the way!!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

UNO Synth MSRP is $/€199.99 so you'd qualify at that level with UNO Synth.

Right, one more stupid question, just to not spend €160 and end up without the goal I have in mind. When I'm NOT logged in, the price of let's say Amplitude 5 is 299. When I'm logged in, it's 199 (probably because I own other products and this is my upgrade?). Same principle goes for ST4 and Hammond.

If I were to buy the UNO synth (or drums), would that MSRP of 199 (or 249) qualify me for Amplitude 5 at 199, OR does the normal MSRP price of 299 still hold up and wouldn't I be able to select it as a freebie?

On 10/5/2021 at 1:57 PM, ALC said:

I updated my spreadsheet with the new amps, cabs, and pedals.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sfBcas5oIG8CJgDvg2bf0tg8l0pbyg3uZNcgSvgDXbk/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully, you'll find it useful.  Please comment on the spreadsheet with any feedback.  Thanks!

1492990576_ScreenShot2021-10-05at1_58_49PM.thumb.png.4f1a47ba9eefee53c76eca4cda4d6f7e.png

On 10/5/2021 at 2:58 PM, user4325874 said:

The only pieces of gear I see missing are the Nu-Tron III and the bottle 563 & tube VM mics. It would be great if these are added to complete the custom shop freebies 🙂 

19 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Yes, I found those yesterday and they were added this morning after the IT/web team verified, added, and tested.  Enjoy!

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

No problem.  I love the Nu-Tron III so I can't believe I missed that, or the mics.  There's A LOT of gear in those charts though, in my defense 😇

I updated my spreadsheet above with the latest gear (yesterday, actually).  I also updated the release dates.

• Thanks 2

On 10/5/2021 at 4:57 PM, ALC said:

I updated my spreadsheet with the new amps, cabs, and pedals.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sfBcas5oIG8CJgDvg2bf0tg8l0pbyg3uZNcgSvgDXbk/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully, you'll find it useful.  Please comment on the spreadsheet with any feedback.  Thanks!

1492990576_ScreenShot2021-10-05at1_58_49PM.thumb.png.4f1a47ba9eefee53c76eca4cda4d6f7e.png

I just noticed that the descriptions do not always align with the name. They are off by one starting with Amplitube 5 SE but seem to get back ok with the JCA100H. But there are other areas that are off, ex. arc3 software only, EQ73.

Not a big deal and doesn't take away the usefulness of the spreadsheet. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I just noticed that the descriptions do not always align with the name. They are off by one starting with Amplitube 5 SE but seem to get back ok with the JCA100H. But there are other areas that are off, ex. arc3 software only, EQ73.

Not a big deal and doesn't take away the usefulness of the spreadsheet. 

Thanks for bringing it up.  I'm traveling now so fixing it will need to wait until I'm on a computer (next week).

Hi all, especially fellow Brits in the wonderful "sunlit uplands of Brexit" (or so we're led to believe).

I'm considering the I/O keys at 299EU, and I have a question about purchasing physical gear from IK in the UK: 

What is the situation with purchasing physical gear from IK? Where do the goods come from? Has anyone in the UK done this and if so are there import duties or other nasty unseen tariffs which may arise? I know IK has a message which states that standard VAT is charged for goods value up to £135.

Jerry

11 minutes ago, jerrydf said:

Hi all, especially fellow Brits in the wonderful "sunlit uplands of Brexit" (or so we're led to believe).

I'm considering the I/O keys at 299EU, and I have a question about purchasing physical gear from IK in the UK: 

What is the situation with purchasing physical gear from IK? Where do the goods come from? Has anyone in the UK done this and if so are there import duties or other nasty unseen tariffs which may arise? I know IK has a message which states that standard VAT is charged for goods value up to £135.

Jerry

I've had to stop buying from all my usual EU suppliers - you'll definitely get stung  on import duties, additional VAT, and possibly an admin charge. Your bank may charge you for converting to € too - mine did.

If you can get it from a UK dealer, do so.

35 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

I've had to stop buying from all my usual EU suppliers - you'll definitely get stung  on import duties, additional VAT, and possibly an admin charge. Your bank may charge you for converting to € too - mine did.

Thomann in Germany have sorted it so they deal with all the paperwork - delivery takes about 4-5 days and NO extra charges.  Free delivery over £160  and £8 under that amount. They bill in £ - returns are straightforward too, although extremely sloooooooowwwwwww

50 minutes ago, jerrydf said:

There is an occasional popup that appears on the IKM site regarding buying hardware in the UK (I think - I never bother to read it !) - try logging out and in again to see if it triggers the popup.

you can get lots of the IKM stuff on Amazon in the UK - they have their own 'store' (assuming you don't have an idealogical reason not to use Amazon ...some do)

• Thanks 1

Thanks ms - that's bad news.

So I've located a UK dealer using the map on the IK website  (so I assume they're authorized).  How does it work then? If I order and receive the keyboard, how does the system recognise the purchase so I can qualify for the software?

Thanks also Simon - Yes I saw Thomann,  I didn't know they'e billing, etc. So on the Thomann site, what you see is what you get/pay for?  I may go or them, but are they "authorized" to qualify for the group-buy?

The popup on IK (I had to re-sign in on another browser without the cookies so I could read it) - it basically says that VAT is charged at standard rate up goods value limit of £135.  Beyond that - anything goes, apparently.

Thanks

Jerry