IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 minute ago, ALC said:

I updated my spreadsheet with the new amps, cabs, and pedals.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sfBcas5oIG8CJgDvg2bf0tg8l0pbyg3uZNcgSvgDXbk/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully, you'll find it useful.  Please comment on the spreadsheet with any feedback.  Thanks!

I was just wondering what to do now that the spreadsheet did not reflect the current reality. Thanks, mucho appreciated!

5 minutes ago, ALC said:

I updated my spreadsheet with the new amps, cabs, and pedals.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sfBcas5oIG8CJgDvg2bf0tg8l0pbyg3uZNcgSvgDXbk/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully, you'll find it useful.  Please comment on the spreadsheet with any feedback.  Thanks!

1492990576_ScreenShot2021-10-05at1_58_49PM.thumb.png.4f1a47ba9eefee53c76eca4cda4d6f7e.png

Thank you and note I may have missed a piece of gear that isn't in any collection nor in any version of AT5 / MAX.  I'm verifying and if I am indeed missing that gear (I don't think I need to remind anybody here that I'm not infallible ;) ) it should be added tomorrow morning and I'll let you know.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Great Idea 1

10 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Thank you and note I may have missed a piece of gear that isn't in any collection nor in any version of AT5 / MAX.  I'm verifying and if I am indeed missing that gear (I don't think I need to remind anybody here that I'm not infallible ;) ) it should be added tomorrow morning and I'll let you know.

Oops, I missed the HiAmp since it didn't show up under Brand in Custom Shop.  Added.

2 hours ago, User 905133 said:

what does selecting any of the X-Pedal [-Drive, -Space, -Time, -Vibe] Software Only freebies give AT5 users that they don't already have?

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

More Options?

2 hours ago, abacab said:

You get 4 new pedal models to use in AmplTube 5.

I kind of understand the question. I believed the new 'Amplitube X-Gear Pedals' where Amplitube effects put into an hardware pedal. You must admit the name suggest that. And certainly the name of the effects in these pedals, that correspond to some AT5 effects, suggest that too. So it is fair to think that you could reproduce the same sounds using effects in AT5 and that the pedals emulation would not be that useful if you already had everything in AT5. Easy mistake to make.

But as @Peter - IK Multimedia puts it, they incorporate new algorithms. Or at least reworked algorithms. They must at least be based on some of the existing stuff a bit, as I am sure IK is building upon its extensive experience.

So, if you think that these are different enough, then it is not 4 new plugins, but more like 64 new plugins you are getting since each incorporates 16 pedal variety! They are even nicer to get if you don't already have these effects in your AT5 arsenal. But you may also think, with all the effects you already have in AT5, these could be a bit superfluous. Scratch that, wrong forum! 😄

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, bluzdog said:

image.png.e08c8f66772c670c65b7da901f983df3.png

Here's where I stand now. I wouldn't change a thing except Reggaeton and Fulltone ( I already had OCD). See what I did there? 😎

Here's hoping that 25K get an extra choice (IOW 26 for 1) so you don't have to anguish over the choice.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The Resonator?

• Great Idea 3

41 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The only pieces of gear I see missing are the Nu-Tron III and the bottle 563 & tube VM mics. It would be great if these are added to complete the custom shop freebies 🙂 

Thanks for the replies on the X-Pedals / AT5 functionality question I was grappling with.  I ended up trying the X-Time and X-Space software on a new-to-me PC I have been setting up as my "new" audio PC. With the vintage and modern tape settings and related presets I can do some kinds of textural things I used to do with a reel-to-reel deck . . . and then some!!!  🙂   I found them to be very handy! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, user4325874 said:

The only pieces of gear I see missing are the Nu-Tron III and the bottle 563 & tube VM mics. It would be great if these are added to complete the custom shop freebies 🙂 

Well, I had ONE of those.  Verifying the other two, will have them added too if you are correct and from what I see... you are.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Nice try :)

The X-Chorus pedal? I don't see that one on the list. I assumed that the X-Vibe was for chorus, due to some chorus presets. But I see X-Vibe listed as modulation.

So, a 5th virtual X-Pedal?