IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

5 hours ago, Bapu said:

how many unique users in both threads?

I mean, since you asked (and since I'm bored, waiting for some work stuff to finish up):

image.png.c4b8c00c2def06b3e35f042efcff1009.png

I added a couple of other group buy-discussing sites for extra spice and context.

You may extrapolate from these numbers various conclusions regarding "quality", "quantity", "community" or "cacophony" at your leisure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Zolton said:

I mean, since you asked (and since I'm bored, waiting for some work stuff to finish up):

I added a couple of other group buy-discussing sites for extra spice and context.

You may extrapolate from these numbers various conclusions regarding "quality", "quantity", "community" or "cacophony" at your leisure.

How the heck do you do this? 

6 hours ago, Zolton said:

Yikes. this forum is made up of chatty old ladies drinking tea.. :0)

• Haha 3

ARC 3 and MEMS mic are in da house and registered!  Now I'm one of the cool kids!  😎

My first freebie picks were Sunset Sound Reverb,  Comprexxor, and Space Delay. Happy days!!

Oh! and look what just popped up when I checked my account!!!  I keeps getting better and better!

Free Orange Dual Terror for IK newsletter subscribers

IK, you guys are rockin' it!  Thanks @Peter - IK Multimedia and IK Mothership for all the great stuff!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, mibby said:

ARC 3 and MEMS mic are in da house and registered!  Now I'm one of the cool kids!  😎

My first freebie picks were Sunset Sound Reverb,  Comprexxor, and Space Delay. Happy days!!

Oh! and look what just popped up when I checked my account!!!  I keeps getting better and better!

IK, you guys are rockin' it!  Thanks @Peter - IK Multimedia and IK Mothership for all the great stuff!

I was about to scream bloody murder, but just looked in my account and mine is arriving tomorrow!

😍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Monomox said:

I was about to scream bloody murder, but just looked in my account and mine is arriving tomorrow!

😍

I have it for a few weeks now, but since I'm in the middle of remodelling my living/studio room, there wasn't really a point of using it. Maybe this weekend.

It's been a while since I have posted on this forum, but I think I am about to and 1 to your count. I already use Kontact 6, mainly for orchestral and vocal kind of stuff. Sample Tank 4 SE might give some interesting extra options. Any advice out there on whether it is worth it ( being fully aware of the bias that might be present by positing on this very long tread that has a vested interest in more people signing up to the offer !!)

• Like 2