IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

22 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I think according to Peter they use EST. So it would be 00:00 EST  on October 1st  so still about 37 hours?

I've taken Peter's direct quote of "Eastern" (many pages back in this thread) as official, which would make the "end of September" the rest of today and all of tomorrow away, around 36 1/2 hours now.

I've seen others use the "Days Remaining" counter on the website as a guide, but (a) I've never seen Peter or the site itself claim that's an official "day-turnover" clock; (2) if it were, the GB would end mid-morning on a weekday (aka a "heavy" buy-in day) in the target time zone, which seems unlikely; and (iii) I've assumed they initialized the fancy website numbers at start-of-business on the day they announced it (August 5th), so the countdown counter started countering down then, but they didn't think to readjust it to reflect an end time of midnight.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

I've scraped the AmpliTube documentation and Custom Shop to create the following spreadsheet.  Hopefully it'll be useful to others.

I discovered that Metal Collection is pretty much incorporated into AmpliTube 5.

Use the filters to include/exclude values to narrow down what you have/are missing. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18qod2xI_wcOjBiFsN7gpv-60BeTyuhEQ-5epfb7IPcE/edit?usp=sharing

Of course, with the number of freebies, it just makes sense to get them all, but if you don't want to, you can see what each collection gets you.

Feel free to comment on the sheet itself if you have suggestions.

1756600045_ScreenShot2021-09-29at1_55_05PM.thumb.png.f14860dbf504bc6688ecdcd29017bd88.png

Edited by ALC
  • Thanks 5
  • Great Idea 1

18 minutes ago, ALC said:

I've scraped the AmpliTube documentation and Custom Shop to create the following spreadsheet.  Hopefully it'll be useful to others.

I discovered that Metal Collection is pretty much incorporated into AmpliTube 5.

Use the filters to include/exclude values to narrow down what you have/are missing. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18qod2xI_wcOjBiFsN7gpv-60BeTyuhEQ-5epfb7IPcE/edit?usp=sharing

Of course, with the number of freebies, it just makes sense to get them all, but if you don't want to, you can see what each collection gets you.

Feel free to comment if you have suggestions.

1756600045_ScreenShot2021-09-29at1_55_05PM.thumb.png.f14860dbf504bc6688ecdcd29017bd88.png

This is useful. You are probably aware of this, but there are things that you can only get in Max, so ... Standard+all collections < Max.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

This is useful. You are probably aware of this, but there are things that you can only get in Max, so ... Standard+all collections < Max.

Yup.  To get the list, deselect all the Collections that are available for purchase, then deselect the checkmark under AmpliTube 5.

30 minutes ago, ALC said:

Yup.  To get the list, deselect all the Collections that are available for purchase, then deselect the checkmark under AmpliTube 5.

A good question to ask is whether its worth going to MAX to get these components, or getting the ones you want through the custom shop.  If I had to start from nothing with this current sale and my knowledge of what I like and don't I don't know if MAX would be worth it.