IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

Welp, that's how you flatten a curve (and then twist it backwards like a paper clip):

image.png.313611f97655522947b508735c957ae8.png

From noon yesterday (hour 84) to noon today (hour 60), a cool 720 signups went in, good for 30/hour. Hitting 19k by midnight tonight would've been a nice pace; as it is, there are 10 hours left to pile the numbers on.

The rate needed now is ~16/hour and falling fast. Even if the influx wiggles a bit, going from 18k to 19k took 46 hours and didn't pick up the pace until around 18 hours in. There are 58 hours left for 20k, and a ~5% head start on the last thousand. Numbers are fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I got SampleTank 4 and Syntronic deluxe as freebies. I first uninstall whatever version of SampleTank and Syntronic I had to start fresh. Then installed both. Everything works great but I have a library called Syntronic Free that it wants me to install. I do believe I have everything Syntronic already. Is there a way to get rid of this library entry?

image.png.88b32ff6f21113368803f13f91808520.png

28 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I only bought in twice and I now own everything and so far I have 25 freebies I cannot use. Dang, I should have only bought in once.

So to everybody here: You're welcome!

Cosidering I owned over 15 products before the Group Buy, I think it is fair to assume you purchased quite a few before the event (or bought in at a very high level to get all the T-Racks stuff, All Amplitube packages, All the Sampletank Add-ons, etc. such that those individual products were included in the "Max" type of program.

Amplitube alone is 13 different products unless you had Max.

And I'd imagine T-Racks is more than double that if you don't buy "max"

Edited by Brian Walton

Props to IK Tech Support. My Order Status has been updated to "Shipped" and has a "Carrier" and "Tracking Number" and everything!   Currently en-route and expected delivery is by the end of day on 9/30.  So I might get counted for the final push!  :)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Yes! We have another few to scratch from the list! I am sure they are as glad as we are that we have gotten this far! This list is more than half way done! incredible!

Thanks for participating to:

@husker , the Blackhawks fan!   image.png.b46a2446327e641bddb1ff7b5a213ab6.png

and

@Marc Cormier, just an all around great guy! (Hey, with a French name too, he's got to be! 😋)

And thanks to everyone who helped us get here! See you soon for the next round!

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
DeeringAmps  16
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
Larry 19
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

Could have sworn Larry's guess was 18. I thought I was the only one at 19.

7 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

What you dare question the KIng ;) 

I think he revised it because of how the question was originally worded.  Either way I hope you both lose :D  It is actually a very happy club. Lose but win at the same time!

Just now, InstrEd said:

What you dare question the KIng ;) 

I think he revised it because of how the question was originally worded.  Either way I hope you both lose :D  It is actually a very happy club. Lose but win at the same time!

Agreed. I really do want to loose. Not for my sake; I already have what I want. But being the nice guy that I am, I delight in others benefiting as well.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mibby said:

Props to IK Tech Support. My Order Status has been updated to "Shipped" and has a "Carrier" and "Tracking Number" and everything!   Currently en-route and expected delivery is by the end of day on 9/30.  So I might get counted for the final push!  :)

My oder status is still "In Progress" but a shipping label has been created and it says delivery will be Thursday too!!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

And you think I would change Larry's guess just because he's the King? That I could just not bear having our King loose? Or worse, that I am afraid of what a King could do to an un loyal subject?!?! Hey, I watch TV too! I've seen what Kings can do to you when they are displeased! 🥵

Oh well, here is they corrected list. Sorry king @cclarry you are out!

I'll get my coat, I'll need it in that cold and damp dungeon where I'm going now that the cat's out of the bag! 😲

BTW, I got away with it at least once! 😉

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
DeeringAmps  16
Larry 17
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

There's a typo on the counter, it's showing 18 free products and X participants to 20 free products. The GB is looking scary close to making it to Halloween!

Probably just the rolling counters on the web page. They get exhausted before they finally make it to the correct number. Clearly they where not made for such high numbers!

9 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Probably just the rolling counters on the web page. They get exhausted before they finally make it to the correct number. Clearly they where not made for such high numbers!

Rookie programming mistakes really annoy me (even when I make them).

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

And you think I would change Larry's guess just because he's the King? That I could just not bear having our King loose? Or worse, that I am afraid of what a King could do to an un loyal subject?!?! Hey, I watch TV too! I've seen what Kings can do to you when they are displeased! 🥵

Oh well, here is they corrected list. Sorry king @cclarry you are out!

Off with his head!!!

• Great Idea 1