IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 hour ago, husker said:

The downloads are only good for 180 days.  So, for example, when I rebuild my DAW next year, I'll be unable to download them via IK manager, and will have to revert to the manual install/activation from my saved downloads.

Or, just copy the folder containing the installed libraries to the new DAW which is what I did very recently and it worked a treat. I keep an Acronis backup of the folder on an external drive.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

IK servers must be getting hammered again.  I opened Custom Shop this morning to bathe in my riches, and got "Owned gear 0".  Cardiac arrest!  I hit Restore Purchases a couple times with no change.  CPR commenced.  Sinus rhythm established after about five minutes when CS refreshed and gave my goodies back.

Relief!.png.012a4d11d9ca59f7b3218073d8be1f3e.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yes! We have another few to scratch from the list! I am sure they are as glad as we are that we have gotten this far! This list is more than half way done! incredible!

Thanks for participating to:

@husker , the Blackhawks fan!   image.png.b46a2446327e641bddb1ff7b5a213ab6.png

and

@Marc Cormier, just an all around great guy! (Hey, with a French name too, he's got to be! 😋)

And thanks to everyone who helped us get here! See you soon for the next round!

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
DeeringAmps  16
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
Larry 19
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

37 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Just a push/reminder to everyone that you can buy in multiple times.

I did 3 times and even with that won't have everything they make.  (and I owned a number of products before the Group Buy started)

I only bought in twice and I now own everything and so far I have 25 freebies I cannot use. Dang, I should have only bought in once.

So to everybody here: You're welcome!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1