IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

14 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Actually not. This is old news. IKM will only extend if the GB reaches 20K by the end of September. We are not there yet.

Yep, I was not precise. They not extended yet. However they give a chance to extend which I believe will be used.

Old news? Hm, I had to miss it then...

37 minutes ago, Bapu said:

The new burn rate is an average of 62.5/hour over the next 32 hours (by my simpleton maths) in order for an extension. Ya?

It's not quite that dire, if I'm tracking correctly. 

We've got about 100 1/2 hours until 11:59PM on the 30th -- four full days, and four-plus hours tonight.

That means just a shade over 19/hour to reach the mark. 

We haven't been very close to that rate (for a full day or more) since mid-September, but things are trending upward a bit, which is encouraging for the weekend:

image.png.e429a2dbdcb782cccd9a1aa12ed73812.png

The last number gets an asterisk because it's 256 so far -- there are still the remaining four hours to top that off.

The "Per hr" number in the table above is for each day separately, though the cumulative rate since the "race to 20k" was announced (around 10.6/hour) is close to the high water mark so far. Using just the latter data (from the afternoon of 9/21 until now), the total would currently project to around 19,150, if nothing changes.

The count has been over 20 at least three hours today, but it'll need to get there and stay there for most of the week to hit the 20k mark. 

(Edited to correct that we did hit 19+/hour for a full day in September -- actually, twice. Just not since the 15th.)

Edited by Zolton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

30, should get a freebie today! 👍

I did my part and entered for a second time today!  Great deal getting better by the day!

Surprised that one of the freebies I can now select is something I already own. If I select that, am I able to transfer the original down the road and still keep the freebie?   Don't want to waste a slot if not.  

• Thanks 2

Another freebie, another looser! Or loosers, of course.

Rowlf the Muppet dog's best friend InstrEd

image.png.c8a7bdf5f0c7d98555a64dfad35f7c4b.png

and David Lindley's fan telecode 101!

image.png.008e21e2e295529fc9bbcfda9c2f39e3.png

Congrats to our new loosers!

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
DeeringAmps  16
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
Larry 18
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

37 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Larry's next 😆, and soon we'll get to Peter!

Question to those who have B-3X already installed. Please check if you can draw some crescendos and decrescendos as MIDI CC#11 events (in controller pane in the PRV, in Cakewalk) over some notes then export audio (or just freeze), and see if the volume changes are smooth in rendered audio? I'm getting erratic volume jumps instead of crescendos which renders the B-3X useless in Cakewalk for me. If I'm not alone this needs to be fixed asap.

I realize this should go into different place in the forum but why not use just any reason for bumping the thread, right? :D 

1 hour ago, Billy said:

I did my part and entered for a second time today!  Great deal getting better by the day!

Surprised that one of the freebies I can now select is something I already own. If I select that, am I able to transfer the original down the road and still keep the freebie?   Don't want to waste a slot if not.  

Wayyy back in the early thread (I found some posts Aug 10) there were comments about making sure you don't sell a plug that was used to qualify for the GB, so just make sure you hang on to THOSE.  Apparently if you transfer it/them, the "attached" GB's evaporate.

• Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

15 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Wayyy back in the early thread (I found some posts Aug 10) there were comments about making sure you don't sell a plug that was used to qualify for the GB, so just make sure you hang on to THOSE.  Apparently if you transfer it/them, the "attached" GB's evaporate.

You cannot sell for 90 days. They are locked down.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Another freebie, another looser! Or loosers, of course.

Rowlf the Muppet dog's best friend InstrEd

image.png.c8a7bdf5f0c7d98555a64dfad35f7c4b.png

and David Lindley's fan telecode 101!

image.png.008e21e2e295529fc9bbcfda9c2f39e3.png

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
DeeringAmps  16
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
Larry 18
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

Damn!

So one week ago I bought into the GB with the Arc System 3 but the item has not shipped yet. I am wondering how many others are in the same situation as me. Their website says:  The Group Buy counter will increase each time a new qualifying product is purchased and registered. If I understand this correctly, the group buy did not increase with my purchase because I have not registered it yet. Is that correct?

Could it be there are still many like me who have purchased the Arc System 3 and have not had the opportunity to register their product to accurately increase the GB numbers?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billy said:

one of the freebies I can now select is something I already own

If you bought for instance Amp 5 originally, and have now selected Amp 5 as a freebie; Yes you can sell the original.
What you cannot (well really SHOULD NOT) sell is the GB items you have bought.
All my freebies are tied to the ARC 3 w/mic. If I was to sell that I would lose all freebies "attached" to it.

HTH,

t

• Thanks 1

I heard my son playing this song earlier and realised the lyrics were remarkably fitting. I feel like this should be the theme song for this Group Buy! Can the energy take us higher... all the way to 25k ?!?!?!

Edited by Craig N

9 hours ago, Jeff Johnson said:

So one week ago I bought into the GB with the Arc System 3 but the item has not shipped yet. I am wondering how many others are in the same situation as me. Their website says:  The Group Buy counter will increase each time a new qualifying product is purchased and registered. If I understand this correctly, the group buy did not increase with my purchase because I have not registered it yet. Is that correct?

Could it be there are still many like me who have purchased the Arc System 3 and have not had the opportunity to register their product to accurately increase the GB numbers?

That's a great point!  If it ever arrives, maybe I'll contribute to The Bump!

I bought mine 4 weeks ago on 8/30.  I'm in the U.S and still waiting...