IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

2 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

OK, so this has maybe been addressed already in this thread, but why not add another comment to get the post count even higher, right?

Anyway, I'm checking my freebies to see what I'm going to get and one of the options I have is Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade. I'm confused by this because I don't actually have Syntronik. I do have maybe 4 of the instruments within Syntronik though.

If I pick this option from my freebie list, I'm kinda wondering if I'll end up with Syntronik Deluxe or if I will have wasted a freebie because I don't have Syntronik to upgrade from?
Anyone else in this situation and care to chime in?

I was in the same boat and the Deluxe Upgrade worked for me.  Owned a few of the individual synths but not a paid Syntronik "platform" before.

While I appreciate IK’s generosity with this GB.  I can’t stop thinking that they will be moving to a WUP type model to take advantage that everyone who joined the GB now has to renew 20 or 30 products to keep them current next big OS update.   I really hope not but there has to be an angle because this GB is past no brainer stage into insane once in a lifetime type of deal…

With this said, let’s get to 20k……

For one of my promos, I'm looking for a Vox Continental organ. Tried searching the IK site, but couldn't find one.  Although, they have a demo of a the SampleTank Rhodes Bass with a convincing sounding Continental in the demo song.  Anyone know whether IK has a Vox Continental organ  for SampleTank?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

While I appreciate IK’s generosity with this GB.  I can’t stop thinking that they will be moving to a WUP type model to take advantage that everyone who joined the GB now has to renew 20 or 30 products to keep them current next big OS update.   I really hope not but there has to be an angle because this GB is past no brainer stage into insane once in a lifetime type of deal…

With this said, let’s get to 20k……

At least IK improves things with iterations.  WUP is a basic "functioning" tax.  A friend for fee, without benefits.

At least if you don't have eligible bundles.

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom B said:

For one of my promos, I'm looking for a Vox Continental organ. Tried searching the IK site, but couldn't find one.  Although, they have a demo of a the SampleTank Rhodes Bass with a convincing sounding Continental in the demo song.  Anyone know whether IK has a Vox Continental organ  for SampleTank?

Yep, eleven of them. 
Connie 4 no vib
Connie 4 vib
Connie 8 no vib
Connie 8 vib
Connie 16 no vib
Connie 16 vib
Connie 16+8+4 no vib
Connie 16+8+4 vib
Connie Fusion
Connie In Everything
Connie IV

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Yep, eleven of them. 
Connie 4 no vib
Connie 4 vib
Connie 8 no vib
Connie 8 vib
Connie 16 no vib
Connie 16 vib
Connie 16+8+4 no vib
Connie 16+8+4 vib
Connie Fusion
Connie In Everything
Connie IV

Cool!  Thanks @Fleer .   It makes sense IK had to call it something other than "Vox Continental" since that might be a trademark.  I found the "Connie" variations  in SampleTank 4 SE.  I'm downloading it now.    

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

This thread is a lot of FUN . SO far I like all the IK gear I have gotten in this G B  . Only thing now is ,I have to learn how to use a lot of this $tuff ...:P

I know  RTFM

Kenny

through that Jordan Rudess video I figured out I needed to split the keyboard to get better bass accompaniment with a synth pad. Opened up a whole lot of new ideas and possibilities. I am an idiot for not trying that sooner.