IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Yes, I believe you are absolutely correct in that the White 2A in Amplitube is designed for the guitarist in mind. Which is why some of those features I point out are missing/omitted. They are not needed in that intended use.

I read this part of Max's post "Can someone explain - I have T-RackS 5 Total Studio MAX 2 which has White 2A in it. How do I get the White 2A in Amplitube."

and took it to mean that he wanted the White 2A he had in his T Racks to be in Amplitube. I was pointing out that can't happen. Plugins from TR can't be accessed within Amplitube.

I wasn't sure if he had AT4 or 5.

Still working on that post count/thread pages!!

It's all good , things have gotten clearer for anyone who has an interest in this ..myself included  😉

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 2

On 9/23/2021 at 1:27 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

23714396-7915189-John_Donoghue_from_Wale

Folks! here we have the surviving evidence of the "one and only time " IKEA sent over a customer service rep to help a customer put together a bed .

They stopped doing that after  he turned up MIA  just like Jimmy Hoffa.

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Good explanation !

In any event for a quick down and dirty Amplitube Guitar patch some of the features  of the full White 2 A  appear to be less important if your  desire is to achieve the shortest path to a killer guitar tone built on simplicity.

I would expect all those features in T Racks .

When  one so desires the full features and the versatility of this plug , one could dial up their tone first  in Amplitube  and then place the T Racks version of the White 2 A on their track.

all the best ,

Kenny

One of the secrets to killer guitar tone is to minimize the amount of stuff in your signal chain.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grem said:

Yes, I believe you are absolutely correct in that the White 2A in Amplitube is designed for the guitarist in mind. Which is why some of those features I point out are missing/omitted. They are not needed in that intended use.

I read this part of Max's post "Can someone explain - I have T-RackS 5 Total Studio MAX 2 which has White 2A in it. How do I get the White 2A in Amplitube."

and took it to mean that he wanted the White 2A he had in his T Racks to be in Amplitube. I was pointing out that can't happen. Plugins from TR can't be accessed within Amplitube.

I wasn't sure if he had AT4 or 5. 

Now I can't decide if I should use Promo for AT5 or get the White 2A, Vintage EQ1-A and the 4 reverbs I am missing for most of the AT5 Max Version. 

Still working on that post count/thread pages!!

Thanks Grem,

I should have said which. For now I have AT4 Max and AT5 SE.

Now I can't decide if it would be better to get AT5 or get the White 2A, Vintage RQ1-A, 4 reverbs and Ampless??

Thanks for all the help. As Number 5 would say - more input.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

I have SampleTank SE from TS2 Max

Does the "SampleTank 4 Upgrade" in my drop down list bring me up to SampleTank 4 Standard?

I have so many Sampletanks in my account

SampleTank 4 SE

SampleTank 3 SE

SampleTank Custom Shop

SampleTank FREE

Do I need Sampletank 4 Standard?

How long until the revelation of the Mystery of the Final Tiers? Will we need to get to tier 20? (note that tier 20 does include a freebie, so it wasn't "get to 20 and instead of a freebie you get an extension")

Is Peter "slightly cheating" and is it that 21,000 doesn't have a freebie, to increase his chances of winning the guess? I hope not!

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
  • Haha 1

OK, so this has maybe been addressed already in this thread, but why not add another comment to get the post count even higher, right?

Anyway, I'm checking my freebies to see what I'm going to get and one of the options I have is Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade. I'm confused by this because I don't actually have Syntronik. I do have maybe 4 of the instruments within Syntronik though.

If I pick this option from my freebie list, I'm kinda wondering if I'll end up with Syntronik Deluxe or if I will have wasted a freebie because I don't have Syntronik to upgrade from?
Anyone else in this situation and care to chime in?