IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

19 hours ago, husker said:

I'm in 5X, so I've done my part.  :)

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

Six. Can’t do better. 

I'm 2fer. And that left me with beaucoup extra freebies that make no sense to use since I now own the whole kit and kaboodle that IK offers (and I even paid for Resonator).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Also, nobody can accuse me of not using all the tools at my disposal just to win a casual bet :D  Since...

We have a new challenge!

The Group Buy is in full force. Things are going so well that there's an exciting new challenge about to begin: reach 20,000 participants by the end of September, and we'll extend the Group Buy through October!

Now I wish I didn't have everything already so I could join in on the excitement. 

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Also, nobody can accuse me of not using all the tools at my disposal just to win a casual bet :D  Since...

We have a new challenge!

20210921_25gb_20k_participant_challenge_

The Group Buy is in full force. Things are going so well that there's an exciting new challenge about to begin: reach 20,000 participants by the end of September, and we'll extend the Group Buy through October!

Wow, that's awesome! This has good chance to make me a winner in the 'guess the number of freebies' contest then! You guys really want us to get the full 24 freebies! Cool! 🤘

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Wow, that's awesome! This has good chance to make me a winner in the 'guess the number of freebies' contest then! You guys really want us to get the full 24 freebies! Cool! 🤘

Ah yes, technically I can't win the bet any more.  We get to 20K, the group buy is extended and it goes beyond my entry.  Happy to lose in that case!

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

Yipes!  If it gets to 22 I will have "wasted" my fourth buy-in, having secured the 68 plugs on offer that I didn't already have when it hit 16.  Still though- All those toys for under $4 each is a screaming deal.  I'm a happy camper! <edit> Actually I think I got >68 plug-ins. I forgot that TRacks had 5 and TRacks SE had I think 4 uniques included.

Edited by Brian Lawler

6 minutes ago, Steve Patrick said:

I'm pretty sure they are not...BUT...are the new x-gear plugin pedals available as choice for your freebies???

Not yet ;)   Ask Peter and while you're at it try to get me that free MIDI keyboard too. Be a good lad now Steve Patrick  :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Wait a minute...I WOULD HAVE guessed 24 freebies if this new challenge was a possibility.  Jacques, you must start over.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I call Foul, those selections by us was before  there was any idea if there was an extension to be had.

That would be an unconstitutional win IMO. 🙂 See above statement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc Cormier said:

Wait a minute...I WOULD HAVE guessed 24 freebies if this new challenge was a possibility.  Jacques, you must start over.

21 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I call Foul, those selections by us was before  there was any idea if there was an extension to be had.

That would be an unconstitutional win IMO. 🙂 See above statement.

10 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I think we need the officiant's ruling on this.  Not trying to sway it in any way, but when I agree with @Bapu it must be acknowledged by me and I think that's fair even in a casual bet... We all (including me) made our guesses assuming the timeline was end of September.

Let's see what the House says. :)

Nope to all who want to change their guess! You should have included in your guess all possible, unlikely and even impossible extensions! That's part of this guessing game! There will be no foul calling accepted by anyone! Even someone with post counts greater than this group buy participant counts!

And moreover... its just a game! 😁

Edit: And it wouldn't be fair to @Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann who now stand a great chance of being a great visionary... and the other guy that called 24...

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Sad 1