IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

Things appear to be picking up a bit tonight, after a slow-ish weekend. Not yet back on pace for 20k, but inching upward.

For anyone concerned about the really important number in this group buy period, though, don't fret. Things are going just peachily:

image.png.badea9839e59711607f203ae98793692.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Unfortunately, the possible "bump" turned out to be just a decent hour or two that inched the PM count a little higher than this morning:

image.png.8af82ac6552710de4b64f99ecafa7d6d.png

There's still time for another flurry or two -- and it seems likely we'll see one in the last day or two, at least -- but the trends have settled over the past few days such that the total projected with 10 days left would be somewhere around 19.6k (if you use the rate from all of September, with four major bumps included) or around 18.5k (if you expect the current lower rate to coast to the end). In graph form, it looks something like this:

image.png.ce17298382da1803aa5489ab5402de9e.png

Maybe those emails will help over the next couple of days. The time, she will tell.

• Thanks 4

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
Larry 17
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

^^ tele is still in the running, but he will lose. i think it will get to 19 if we lucky..

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 9:38 AM, cclarry said:

I see that they've also flogged us on the Electromagnetik and Cinekinetic Collections,
which are $149.99, but NOT offered as a selection in the Group Buy, despite
a $149.99 registered product...you can only get the INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS @ $49.99 each...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Found this here on page 2 and didn't see it resolved/confirmed.  Thanks @InstrEd!!

EDIT:  Still, a NO-Brainer deal buying in at $199 (to get what I want) for $155 (after JamPoints) at this point is 17 products at $9.12/ea which, for me would include Hammond B-3X, Lurssen Mastering Console, MixBox, MODO DRUM and SampleTron 2!

EDIT2:  To furtherize my strategy, I am now choosing the most expensive Sampletank instruments I can so that if/when I use all of my freebies, I can purchase another GB BuyIn at a lesser tier with my remaining Gear Credits to pick up the remaining less expensive sounds. 

Edited by Fwrend
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Fwrend said:

To furtherize my strategy, I am now choosing the most expensive Sampletank instruments I can so that if/when I use all of my freebies, I can purchase another GB BuyIn with at lesser tier with my remaining Gear Credits to pick up the remaining less expensive sounds. 

Sounds (puns intended) like a very Sound plan :D 

2 hours ago, Fwrend said:

EDIT:  Still, a NO-Brainer deal buying in at $199 (to get what I want) for $155 (after JamPoints) at this point is 17 products at $9.12/ea which, for me would include Hammond B-3X, Lurssen Mastering Console, MixBox, MODO DRUM and SampleTron 2!

If I bought in at this level, I would get only one extra product I don't own.

The only things I don't have are B3 and Sampletron.

And a few sound libraries, but I am already in for them at the $49 level.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

yeah. i think so.

No, that value is $200 if you bought each of the libraries.  That $149.99 price is the MSRP/MAP of the collection, it is no longer in intro pricing nor promotional pricing.  However, when you use either JamPoints or a promo code, that discount does not factor into the value of your choices.

• Like 1

Also, nobody can accuse me of not using all the tools at my disposal just to win a casual bet :D  Since...

We have a new challenge!

20210921_25gb_20k_participant_challenge_

The Group Buy is in full force. Things are going so well that there's an exciting new challenge about to begin: reach 20,000 participants by the end of September, and we'll extend the Group Buy through October!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4