IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Yes, I understand that. But even with iLoud MTM's, you still have to install the Arc 3 software on the desktop in order to use the Arc 3 features and MEMS mic, right?

No, the mic plugs directly into the speaker and there is a button on the speaker to start the calibration. I don't have the MTM's but I remember from reading about them when they came out. But I believe it takes it's reading from one position only, compared to 21 on the desktop.

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Yes, I understand that. But even with iLoud MTM's, you still have to install the Arc 3 software on the desktop in order to use the Arc 3 features and MEMS mic, right?

3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

No, the mic plugs directly into the speaker and there is a button on the speaker to start the calibration. I don't have the MTM's but I remember from reading about them when they came out. But I believe it takes it's reading from one position only, compared to 21 on the desktop.

Thanks Jacques, that is correct and you saved me the time to type that out. 🙂 

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

i see. i guess that makes sense. it takes reading from the placement of the monitor in the room.

15 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Will it make 20

I'm hoping so based on my entry but trend-wise it looks like it's going to need some help to get there. Edit - and I know many here are already in more than once and have spread the word, I meant generally we need more people buying in.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I'm hoping so based on my entry but trend-wise it looks like it's going to need some help to get there. Edit - and I know many here are already in more than once and have spread the word, I meant generally we need more people buying in.

I double dipped myself. Would like to see it get 20+  😃

30 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

It must be getting harder and harder to get the news out to people who haven't heard about the GB yet. There must be less and less. I know I have run out of friends to tell.

I would love to see you win our little contest! Everyone benefits!

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

It must be getting harder and harder to get the news out to people who haven't heard about the GB yet. There must be less and less. I know I have run out of friends to tell.

I would love to see you win our little contest! Everyone benefits!

Did anybody pick 25?  That would be the entry we should all hope wins!

18 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I double dipped myself. Would like to see it get 20+  😃

Let me PM you with how many entries for that free MIDI controller :P

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Did anybody pick 25?  That would be the entry we should all hope wins!

Let me PM you with how many entries for that free MIDI controller :P

You could raffle off one controller to a lucky soul. Just use every eligible group buy purchase as a raffle entry! :)

Consider it good PR and customer relations, and just bill it to the marketing budget!!!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1