IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Hey, you know I love contests, and well since you guys have just about every IK product, here is one for you. I was a bit nostalgic of the T-Rex head on the IK plugins. I saw a few videos today that where old enough and still had the older plugins with the T-Rex  head on it. 🦖

IK has been working hard and got the T-Rex head out of all their plugins... except one! I just noticed that. Can any of you guys find which one? 🤔

t-rex.png

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

1 minute ago, chris.r said:

Not really a T-RackS module, more of a standalone mastering suite to me. Not sure how did the t.rex badge sneak in there. Probably when lying down side by side with one of the T-Racks modules in the warehouse.

Probably why it's still there.  Some marketing guy probably said 'we need to take out all the T-Rex from all the T-Racks', so the one on the console survided the great marketing meteor! And its pretty discreet, easy to miss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jokes aside, it's probably because it has got the same tech under the hood. That's probably why the t.rex there. But that's what the guys from IK are really great at. I'm ready to struggling with all the high CPU/memory/disk space/marketing/etc nonsense for that sound (now I hear my PC crying "speak for yourself!" from the other room).

21 minutes ago, Max Arwood said:

Is it possible to buy in twice?

Definitely! I'm in 4 times. You'll have a drop down list for each level (so, for example, the $99 level will give you a bunch, the $199 level will show all of those plus some extras). Plus, according to the post above if you go in another 11 times, we all move to another level. 😅

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 5

Well, well, good Saturday morning to you all! And it is a nice Saturday morning with a brand new freebie! But you know what that means? Yes, yes, we have another looser that makes us all winners! And it's @Brian Lawler !!! Congrats to our looser!

Next up: Our Man Flint Fleer!

How many more can we knock off this list before it all comes to an end? The answer to this question, and none other, in less than 13 days!

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
Larry 17
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21