IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

So like a bunch of folks here, when this promotion ends I will own just about every piece of Software iK provides.  Food for thought, since iK is basically giving away the store I can't help but feel the dreaded "S" word is coming for future updates:       SUBSCRIPTION !!!  😨

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, jgarland said:

So like a bunch of folks here, when this promotion ends I will own just about every piece of Software iK provides.  Food for thought, since iK is basically giving away the store I can't help but feel the dreaded "S" word is coming for future updates:       SUBSCRIPTION !!!  😨

Oh I hope not!

• Like 3

Or they have plenty of new stuff and upgrades in the works to sell to everyone who get in on the GP and are now into their products!

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 2

Hey, you know I love contests, and well since you guys have just about every IK product, here is one for you. I was a bit nostalgic of the T-Rex head on the IK plugins. I saw a few videos today that where old enough and still had the older plugins with the T-Rex  head on it. 🦖

IK has been working hard and got the T-Rex head out of all their plugins... except one! I just noticed that. Can any of you guys find which one? 🤔

not me. just amplitube and tracks. but i suspect they will be coming out with a tracks 6. so they will try to hook ya on an crossgrade.