IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Once we hit 16 I will have everything that IK is offering (that I didn't already own).  Now I really am glad I didn't pull the trigger on TS3 MAX a couple months ago, because I will get there for about $200.   👍 

The only thing I am really missing that the GB won't fill is the extra gear you get with AmpliTube 5 Max. I completed my T-Racks 5 to Max level without buying Max, and I don't really care about SampleTank Max. I know this has been said before, but I wish they would make the extra AmpliTube 5 Max gear available in this group buy.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Ok, I take a day with my friend the keyboard player from my band to try out some of my newly acquired IK keyboard stuff, and when I come back to the web: BANG another freebie and the participant counter seems to have hit an upward tornado! Serves me well trying my stuff before the end of the GB! I missed all of todays excitement! 😉 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

The only thing I am really missing that the GB won't fill is the extra gear you get with AmpliTube 5 Max. I completed my T-Racks 5 to Max level without buying Max, and I don't really care about SampleTank Max. I know this has been said before, but I wish they would make the extra AmpliTube 5 Max gear available in this group buy.

In fact, I would like that they find a way to make the extra Amplitube gear into some sort of collection(s) instead of piece wise... and of course make the collection(s) available in the GB! 😋

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

The last eight hours have averaged more than a signup per minute, or roughly 5x the rate for the rest of the month:

image.png.b8c29e0fb99e79c665ae42423ddf5175.png

I don't know whose buttons got pushed this morning, but it looks like they got stuck and set to "turbo" mode.

That already beats any 12-hour span I've tracked, including the rush at the end of August. Who are these people? Where did they come from? And how many more friends do they have who need 15 free goodies?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zolton said:

I don't know whose buttons got pushed this morning, but it looks like they got stuck and set to "turbo" mode.

That already beats any 12-hour span I've tracked, including the rush at the end of August. Who are these people? Where did they come from? And how many more friends do they have who need 15 free goodies?

I do wonder if there has been 'internal assistance' - some of the buying patterns seem a little odd ?

Well, it is time to annonce our first looser in the guess the number of freebies contest! And, drum roll, it's @GroverKen! Of course loosing is not such a bad thing since we are all winning more freebies. So thanks GroverKen for your participation! 🙂 Let's hope it will be a looong loosing spree! Next up: Brian Lawler!

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
Larry 17
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Well, it is time to annonce our first looser in the guess the number of freebies contest! And, drum roll, it's @GroverKen! Of course loosing is not such a bad thing since we are all winning more freebies. So thanks GroverKen for your participation! 🙂 Let's hope it will be a looong loosing spree! Next up: Brian Lawler!

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
Larry 17
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

telecode is going to lose this one. i think Peter et la.. will win. they are more experienced. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

And I'm in charge of some things, but not tech support.  I've relayed the issue that's being discussed and it is being addressed on the site and if anybody feels an exception should be made based on circumstances of their order, that can be handled in the support ticket.

That's good. I sent Tech Support  a note asking if they will email customers when the backordered items are avaialble, and I just got a very polite reply from them that said:

Your User Area has a section called "My Orders" which provides that type of up to date information.

For grins, I'll check. Yep, the MEMS Microphone says "In Stock" and mu Order says "InProgress".  

Now, where would it say "Backordered"?  🤔

It's funny, but it's also kind of sad.  Good thing you make a kick-@ss products!

Yeah, if you happen to leave the browser tab or there's a network hiccup, the animated counters tend to stop in inappropriate places.

It's either a preview of the "new new" math they'll teach in the schools soon, or a sign to reload the page and try again.

• Like 1