IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

7 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Did you get yours @mibby

Nope.  I just sent off another email to Tech Support. Backordered last I was told. And I had to ask. It is what it is. I'm not mad or anything, but they should be more proactive and notify their paying customers when that is the case. Especially in light of this reply that I got when I pointed out that the website has shown the MEMS mic as "In Stock" every time I checked since purchase...

From IK Tech Support:

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

From what we have been informed; the microphones are currently on backorder.

Websites take time to update and fluctuate based on orders received, cancelled; etc.; your order status doesn't reflect current inventory or how the site is displayed; we would caution against attempting to use that kind of information to seek clarity.

The solution is simple: communicate with your customers

-- OR --

If you tell us to check the website for Order Status and availability, fix the damn website.

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

The good news is they will extend your eligibility so you'll get all your freebies.

But, in the meantime it is a little frustrating; non?

t

I won't suggest to @Peter - IK Multimedia that they should issue your serial # so you can get your freebies; he's not in "charge", and it shall be what it shall be....

Edited by DeeringAmps

4 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

The good news is they will extend your eligibility so you'll get all your freebies.

But, in the meantime it is a little frustrating; non?

t

I won't suggest to @Peter - IK Multimedia that they should issue your serial # so you can get your freebies; he's not in "charge", and it shall be what it shall be....

I'm sure they'll get things righted around. It's annoying, but adds to the anticipation. It gives me more time to ponder my freebies!  ;)

• Great Idea 1

I don't just quote Beatles lyrics, I change them.  Just FYI :)

And I'm in charge of some things, but not tech support.  I've relayed the issue that's being discussed and it is being addressed on the site and if anybody feels an exception should be made based on circumstances of their order, that can be handled in the support ticket.

33 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

you beat me to it!

I think this "fills" my dance card!

Once we hit 16 I will have everything that IK is offering (that I didn't already own).  Now I really am glad I didn't pull the trigger on TS3 MAX a couple months ago, because I will get there for about $200.   👍 (I am also very pleased that my pessimistic "final tally" prediction of 15 will be crushed by the onslaught).  Now- How many upgrades or new products will IK have on offer in November?  Amplitube 6,  T-Racks-6, SampleTank 5, MODO Kazoo ....   😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Once we hit 16 I will have everything that IK is offering (that I didn't already own).  Now I really am glad I didn't pull the trigger on TS3 MAX a couple months ago, because I will get there for about $200.   👍 (I am also very pleased that my pessimistic "final tally" prediction of 15 will be crushed by the onslaught).  Now- How many upgrades or new products will IK have on offer in November?  Amplitube 6,  T-Racks-6, SampleTank 5, MODO Kazoo ....   😏

it seems to me we are getting 1 every 2 or 3 days. 15 more days left. my guess is about 5 more. maybe more if it picks up momentum. which it might. i have been holding off plunging in at more than entry that what i already have. but could very well be that i jump in one more time as we get close to the end. the main reason i am not jumping in is that i feel i already have everything i want to use. so if i jump in again. i had no idea what else to get other than sampletank stuff. and I really don't want to jump into the Sampletank ecosystem.

1 minute ago, telecode 101 said:

I really don't want to jump into the Sampletank ecosystem.

I understand that. Most of the Sampletank sounds and capabilities are just AWESOME IMHO.  I now have "everything" for it, and the only resounding dud is Miroslav (and I do have version 2 full).  ST has a great ARP, phrase builder, envelope editor, unparalleled FX (all of Mixbox is in there), CPU efficiency...  BUT  The UI just doesn't look and feel "right".  I have been using ST a ton lately, in no small part because of all the new add-ons I acquired, and yet I still stumble around the UI trying to get where I want to be, and often find myself inadvertently changing an instrument on a different channel than I intended to.  I know nothing about UI design, but I know I don't like THIS one.  I don't find the icons intuitive and they are scattered around the window.  The browser is a problem too.  Send a drone over to peek in the windows at Arturia and lift some code from Analog Lab V. 🧐