IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

On the subject of pace: the current thousand is clipping along at a pretty good rate, compared to most of the earlier September milestones. 

I have data for 16 "X hours post milestone" points in the 48 hours after the counts reached 11k, 12k, 13k and 14k, including how many signups were added since the previous milestone was reached:

image.png.f7533e314168f8a65962b447429d95d6.png

The 13k data is a little crazy -- with the big push, it didn't take much longer than 48 hours to hit the next level.

But among the "normal" tiers, the 14k rate is consistently better than the others, from the jump. Maybe even without another huge boost right away, the rates are slowly creeping up over time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

And above, I forgot the little coda!

Her majesty's a pretty nice girl

Well this is super embarrassing. I can't believe that after all these years, I was miss hearing the lyrics for the hidden track! I always thought that it was "Imagine she's a pretty nice girl" but of course it was "Her majesty's". 

23 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

136? what is this?

Getting close to another freebie! 😋   Now if they will only send me my purchase... 

BTW, in case anyone else hasn't received their MEMs Mic, Tech Support tells me they are backordered. 

• Thanks 1