IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

13 minutes ago, Scott H said:

Great find! Are you 100% sure that you can buy in at the $99 level with a discounted product?

From page 1 of this thread.

On 8/5/2021 at 9:26 AM, abacab said:

And if you bought that qualifying license on sale, good deal!

IK uses the actual retail price for the qualifying product as the price match for the group buy freebies. not what you actually paid! I did this last time. Bought a license for an IK  crossgrade from a 3rd party retailer at a huge discount. Then I registered that with IK and got all of the group freebies based on the full retail price!

• Thanks 1

This Group Buy is an unbelievable deal!    Now if I can only get my purchase so I can start picking freebies! It's been 2 weeks now...  😠

Does anyone have/use Modo Drum SE?  Thinking about that one for a FREEBIE.  Is it any good?

Edited by mibby

Ran into this last night. @mibby : the backing tracks were done with MODO drums and MODO bass and could give you a sense of what MODO drum can sound. For me, that likes the Gilmour sound, it is one of the best demonstration of these IK stuff! The sound he achieves with Amplitube is amazing! And the backing track is simple but effective and convincing. Of course, it all starts with someone who plays well! He is/was the guitarist for 'Australian Pink Floyd' show.

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Ran into this last night. @mibby : the backing tracks were done with MODO drums and MODO bass and could give you a sense of what MODO drum can sound. For me, that likes the Gilmour sound, it is one of the best demonstration of these IK stuff! The sound he achieves with Amplitube is amazing! And the backing track is simple but effective and convincing. Of course, it all starts with someone who plays well! He is/was the guitarist for 'Australian Pink Floyd' show.

Wow!!  Very nice!

3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Wow! Sounds like the real Gilmour guitar!!!