IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

35 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I should soon start to annonce loosers to the 'guess the number of freebies' contest! Which loosing is a good thing because you will have more freebies than you thought possible! 😏 But we still need a few more freebies for that...

I have to admit I thought that when we reached the magical 10,000 then things would slow down dramatically and guessed at 14. Having “double dipped” I’m pleased to say that I was completely wrong and it looks like if it keeps going like this then it should get to about 18. Just remember….  there are no losers - we’re all winners in this GB!

Edited by GroverKen
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

13 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I'm in this GB and to get the MODO Drums (all 10 kits), do I have to first get the SE version and then use another selection to Crossgrade?

If you have already bought IK products over $99, got in at the $200 level and you have the MODO drum crossgrade offered to you, that is all you need to get the full MODO drum. That is what I did. Don't waste a freebie on SE, it is not needed.

• Great Idea 2

19 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

If you have already bought IK products over $99, got in at the $200 level and you have the MODO drum crossgrade offered to you, that is all you need to get the full MODO drum. That is what I did. Don't waste a freebie on SE, it is not needed.

Thanks Jacques!!! Glad I asked first. 

• Like 1