IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

36 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Thanks! I am fine with doing manual steps to achieve this. Only download first and then install only the ones I need. Got it!

Yes, but even when downloading only the sample libraries you want, you will still have all of the unwanted instrument presets listed in the SampleTank browser, unless you also weed those out those unwanted preset folders after the product install.

If you forget to do that, you will get an error any time you click to load an instrument preset that is missing the samples. Too much work for me with MAX.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, abacab said:

Yes, but even when downloading only the sample libraries you want, you will still have all of the unwanted instrument presets listed in the SampleTank browser, unless you also weed those out those unwanted preset folders after the product install.

If you forget to do that, you will get an error any time you click to load an instrument preset that is missing the samples. Too much work for me with MAX.

Oh, right.  If you don't install the Samples for a category, you'll want to delete them from Instruments (which is a separate installation file).  So, just check Instruments and delete any that don't exist in Samples.

Edited by ALC

27 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Grandpa do you have any side jobs for me to earn so extra $$$. 😆

LOL! At least I am being frugal about upgrading hardware this time...

So I am getting 3 computer upgrades for the price of 1 here. First, upgrade the sample drive on the DAW with the new SSD, the former DAW sample SSD moves to the laptop as a new boot drive, and then the old laptop SSD moves to the home entertainment PC as a new boot drive. That last PC is the only one still running a spinning HDD as the boot drive. Win!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

Nearing the 1/3rd marker of the IK September GASathon, the pace seems to have settled back to around 10-12 signups/hour since around noon. But yesterday was downright loco:

image.png.30322f003a1c42a9f2d9e5377de777f3.png

By far the feedingest frenzy of the extended deal, the sustained average rate of a signup every two minutes served to:

a. push the count over 13k at least a day before the previous rate would suggest,

2. goose the overall September signup rate from around 10/hour over the first eight days to nearly 13/hour and

iii. accumulate enough numbers that if only the "baseline" 10/hour rate holds the rest of the way, the count would comfortably top 18k.

I don't know whose buttons Peter pushed to coax an "extra" half thousand folks into the fold, but if there are more statgasms like that in store over the next three weeks, it should (continue to) be a fun ride.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I got a Peter-Poke 😶 in my email Wednesday evening that must have moved the mountain.  Keep poking!  Every level is three more in my piggy bank 👍

It’s time to join the Group Buy

Choose from over 125 software products under $100

The Group Buy is in full swing. We’re currently at 13 products for the price of 1, over halfway to the goal of 25 for the price of 1. This makes it a great time to join in.

And you don’t have to spend much to expand your studio in a big way. In fact, $/€99.99 is an ideal price point for choosing a variety of plug-ins for guitar and bass, mixing and mastering, and virtual instruments. A few examples:

Fender® Collection is the first official guitar/bass Amp and FX collection for AmpliTube and includes 14 officially certified Fender® amps and matching cabs.

T-RackS Space Delay offers the unique sonic signature and recognizable sound of the Roland® RE-201 Space Echo™ with an unprecedented level of detail.

Cinematic Percussion is a producer’s toolbox loaded with a flexible collection of audio loops, a separate collection of MIDI patterns and a deep treasure chest of playable single-hit instruments.

You can choose all three of these plus 10 more right away for just $/€99.99 with the prospect of even more FREE titles as the Group Buy continues through September.

Visit our 25th Anniversary Group Buy page today don’t forget to spread the word. The sooner we hit the next tier, the sooner you get more gear!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

I have enough sounds I don't need that I probably wouldn't notice.

The look on my wife's face when I mentioned that if I auditioned the sounds on my computer at the rate of one every 10 seconds all day, every day, I would not hear every sound I own before I die.

Of course, I'm much too busy buying new sounds to audition my sounds in this way. 🤔

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 8