IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

5 hours ago, chris.r said:

Gotcha! I thought a more funky sound. For this I'd try with an overdrive stomp before the Fender amp. Maybe some guitar players would know better what gear did they use for it in the 80-ties :) 

Allright, thanks, open question to all the players (playa's!). Any suggestions? Peter?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Allright, thanks, open question to all the players (playa's!). Any suggestions? Peter?

If we'd only model the ADA MP-1 I stupidly sold a long time ago, I'd say just use that :)  But with AmpliTube 5 I'd say you could probably get that tone nicely with the Satriani pack.  His amps are great and versatile and he of course also more than dabbled in that type of tone in his time too.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

If we'd only model the ADA MP-1 I stupidly sold a long time ago, I'd say just use that :)  But with AmpliTube 5 I'd say you could probably get that tone nicely with the Satriani pack.  His amps are great and versatile and he of course also more than dabbled in that type of tone in his time too.

Thanks for the tip, will check it out. Like it's gonna cost me anything...:P

9 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Oh right, would I need Amplitude 5 SE or higher first of would the free CS be enough to get the Satriani pack working?