IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

Peter,

Is there a reason that I can't select a free item that is one I already own? (I can with some items, but not others) If I want to add additional licenses or sell the paid version I have and keep the freebie? And some don't even show up active or greyed out... (like MixBox)

Edited by Barrie

28 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Finally kicking in again.  I was hoping I wouldn't have to change my prediction.  Another nail-biter was expected but that dip yesterday/last night was not the kind of nail-biter I had expected.  And some people will get paid tomorrow so I'd expect a little bump there too.

man.. if you are living pay cheque to pay cheque waiting to buy plugins, all i can say is, you really should not be spending your money on plugins.

count is 177  as of now still

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

People aren't living paycheck to paycheck per se, it is just natural for people to be more "spendy" on non-essentials on or near payday.

47 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Peter,

Is there a reason that I can't select a free item that is one I already own? (I can with some items, but not others) If I want to add additional licenses or sell the paid version I have and keep the freebie? And some don't even show up active or greyed out... (like MixBox)

That is the way the system is set up so people don't pick up things by mistake, have to open a ticket, wait, etc.  If something is not showing up, it likely is not in that pricing tier that you are choosing.

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Finally kicking in again.  I was hoping I wouldn't have to change my prediction.  Another nail-biter was expected but that dip yesterday/last night was not the kind of nail-biter I had expected.  And some people will get paid tomorrow so I'd expect a little bump there too.

Even the worst period -- from around noon yesterday to nine am today -- beat 6/hour on average (barely). That seems to be the baseline, at least until every lost Amazonian tribe and remote Arctic nomads hear of the deal and get in, I guess.

Of course, 6/hour only hits 15 or so -- but 26/hour, which the bump pushed the a.m. average to, that'll pull in a busload of bass amps.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

That is the way the system is set up so people don't pick up things by mistake, have to open a ticket, wait, etc.  If something is not showing up, it likely is not in that pricing tier that you are choosing.

I don't think that  'system is set up so people don't pick up things by mistake' is working, since I can pick many of the items I have. 

OK, I'll open a ticket up. I'm at the $199 tier, so that should be an issue. Do I just tell support what I want added to my account, and they will add it?

Edited by Barrie

37 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

man.. if you are living pay cheque to pay cheque waiting to buy plugins, all i can say is, you really should not be spending your money on plugins.

count is 177  as of now still

I don't have to live paycheck by paycheck, but we have 'fun money' each month. So yes, I eagerly await my paychecks. 

(and yes I do hide several subscriptions under monthly expenses....) 

33 minutes ago, Barrie said:

I don't think that  'system is set up so people don't pick up things by mistake' is working, since I can pick many of the items I have. 

OK, I'll open a ticket up. I'm at the $199 tier, so that should be an issue. Do I just tell support what I want added to my account, and they will add it?

If you have something as part of a bundle/MAX or similar that wouldn't be greyed out.  Edit - or free/giveaway/NFR.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia

1 hour ago, Zargg said:

I received my ARC3 and Mems mic yesterday. 

I have already used all my freebies so far, getting stuff I wouldn't have otherwise.

Will try to get the room measured during the weekend.

BOGUS! 😠   ...I mean, I'm happy for you and all @Zargg  - I ordered on the 30th of August and my order still says "In Progress".   Are you in the U.S. ?

My "Tech Support" finger is getting itchy...

@Peter - IK Multimedia - I've tried being patient.  Is it time to complain yet?  😎

Ik-Order20210830.jpg

Edited by mibby

6 minutes ago, mibby said:

BOGUS! 😠   ...I mean, I'm happy for you and all @Zargg  - I ordered on the 30th of August and my order still says "In Progress".   Are you in the U.S. ?

My "Tech Support" finger is getting itchy...

@Peter - IK Multimedia - I've tried being patient.  Is it time to complain yet?  😎

Ik-Order20210830.jpg

I'm in Norway, and my order still says in progress.

Mine came from Italy. Not sure if they have different offices serving different countries/continents though.

• Thanks 1