IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

10 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

I'm not sold on this.

I have everything that was in the version of MAX they sold last year, plus all the Amplitube stuff and MODO Bass.

The idea of Tron-ifying my samples with Sampletron 2 sounds vaguely cool.  I'm sure the new reverb sounds great as well as the Comprexxor, but I'm not convinced that I need those.  I don't really hear any of the SampleTank libraries calling me either.  

My TS MAX 3 upgrade price from TS MAX 2  was very disappointing.  I already owned a bunch of things like the reverb, mixbox, etc so was really not worth it.  But with this GB I now have everything that I was missing.  So as a purely economic investment totally made sense to me plus I’m now at same level as TS MAX 3 plus more.  I have no doubt that IK has something up their sleeve.  I know this is 25 year anniversary but I just know something is coming.  They are being super generous which makes me even more suspicious hehe.  So might as well stock up on stuff.  Right now it’s 12 free products.  Who knows maybe some might speak to you…

16 hours ago, Zolton said:

The September signup rate is around 10.5/hour. Here's what it would take the rest of the way to get 20 (or more, or less, depending on your sweet spot):

image.png.552f10402b6f89c79fc754df7fbf79f9.png

Jack that jam, indeed.

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

14 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Down to 3 per hour. Not looking great at the moment!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

I'm not sold on this.

I have everything that was in the version of MAX they sold last year, plus all the Amplitube stuff and MODO Bass.

The idea of Tron-ifying my samples with Sampletron 2 sounds vaguely cool.  I'm sure the new reverb sounds great as well as the Comprexxor, but I'm not convinced that I need those.  I don't really hear any of the SampleTank libraries calling me either.  

Same boat here so I'll just say it's all good stuff and if you don't have any of it go for it.

Me OTOH. I'm trying to try to attempt to get excited.

1lBi.gif

8 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Well, it differs, but generally something like this

Gotcha! I thought a more funky sound. For this I'd try with an overdrive stomp before the Fender amp. Maybe some guitar players would know better what gear did they use for it in the 80-ties :)