IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 hour ago, ALC said:

Assuming no previous IK purchases, buy a $99.99 product to get eligibility for crossgrades, then pick up AmpliTube for $199.99 which gives you 2x freebies (MODO DRUM is at the $199.99 tier).  For an even better deal, purchase 300 gear credits for $225, and buy the products with gear credits.  And there’s also a 15% coupon from Groove3.

I will pass that on, Thx. I thought there was a better way I just couldn't remember it as it was not in my requirements.

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

an equivalent of AT5 MAX

You can't get there from here - things not included in the group buy (presently) that are in AT5 MAX are:

Amps (and corresponding cabs):

E650, HiAmp, JCA100H, JCA20H, MAZ 18 Jr., MB 150 S, Powerball, THD Bi-Valve, V3M Carvin, Z Wreck

Stomps:

Contour Wah, Nirvana, Nu-Tron III, Power Grid, Seek Trem, Seek Wah, Shape Shifter, T-Rex Moller, T-Rex Mudhoney, T-Rex Replica

I have the HiAmp, MB 150 S and THD Bi-Valve (previous IK giveaways, I think).  Too bad these aren't available as picks for  promotions, which from this point for myself and many others will otherwise be all duplicates (hint).

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Yeah, right... 😏

Seriously, ALC does have a good way to do this.

Why would I purposely double dip since I now own everything IK? I have no need. I do not intend to sell my purchases and freebies. I'm in for the long haul.

Just sayin.

3 hours ago, Dave Schreier said:

You can't get there from here - things not included in the group buy (presently) that are in AT5 MAX are:

E650, HiAmp, JCA100H, JCA20H, MAZ 18 Jr., MB 150 S, Powerball, THD Bi-Valve, V3M Carvin, Z Wreck

Stomps:

Contour Wah, Nirvana, Nu-Tron III, Power Grid, Seek Trem, Seek Wah, Shape Shifter, T-Rex Moller, T-Rex Mudhoney, T-Rex Replica

I have the HiAmp, MB 150 S and THD Bi-Valve (previous IK giveaways, I think).  Too bad these aren't available as picks for  promotions, which from this point for myself and many others will otherwise be all duplicates (hint).

Yeah, I that. thx.

5 hours ago, ALC said:

Assuming no previous IK purchases, buy a $99.99 product to get eligibility for crossgrades, then pick up AmpliTube for $199.99 which gives you 2x freebies (MODO DRUM is at the $199.99 tier).  For an even better deal, purchase 300 gear credits for $225, and buy the products with gear credits.  And there’s also a 15% coupon from Groove3.

I'll pass that along.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave Schreier said:

Stomps:

I already hinted at @Peter - IK Multimedia to ask the high-ups to create some GB freebie packs out of the Amptlitube Customs shop stuff that is not available as a pick. Alas, no reply as of yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

Because of TSMAX2 I'm already doubled up on Miroslav 2, Fender 1 &2, SVX 1 &2, AT5 Leslie. Those are enough for my nephew but I have a question who's answer I searched for but didn't find. Are the products you add to your user account from the GB promotion  transferrable down the road? 

No...all freebies are NFR.  The products you purchased to get into the group buy ARE transferrable 90 days after purchase.

Edited by cclarry