IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

12 minutes ago, Piotr said:

This is the power of a motivation ;) People are badly want to reach another tier so .. :)

It’s like people that drive painfully slow who upon seeing a yellow light always accelerate at last minute to cross intersection.  Never fails.   Inevitably those of us behind them get stuck at red light because had they been driving like normal people everyone would’ve made it through.  So lesson is, don’t wait until last minute or your yellow light, just buy and we’ll all make it through :)

Welcome to philosophical Monday’s, a new series on this thread haha

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, mibby said:

Anyone else order Arc 3 with the mic?  How long did it take to get yours?  I ordered a week ago and still waiting on it to change from "In Progress".  I know I know, the site says to be patient...

I ordered mine on the 31th of August, and the order is still in process.

No serial received for ARC3 either.

On 9/5/2021 at 10:04 AM, Doug Steinschneider said:

Have read entire thread. I didn't know that Peter_IK was a fan of specialty Italian foods. I highly recommend he try Rummo  Pasta :D.

I'm about to enter the GB and have a question.

I bought 200 Gear Credits using Jam Points to get it down to $112. I thought I was going to buy MODO Drum with those but was mistaken that it was available in the Custom Shop.

At first it looked like I had a real problem because I've got Total Studio Max and AmpliTube 5 SE plus a bunch of Custom Shop Amps I started out with. Then I looked into SampleTron which I want to buy. If I buy that at $199 I should be able to get MODO Drum as a free product correct?

EDIT - I see that I'm always seeing MODO Drum at $199 price because it's a Crossgrade - I probably need to make it my first purchase don't I?

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try Rummo sometime.  I have not had that particular brand.  My interest is basically because I'm of Italian-American descent and have moved from the northeast (northern NJ) to the southern U.S. so you can imagine how poor the selection and quality of Italian food is here in comparison.

21 hours ago, Barrie said:

Speaking of IK's "working", their customer support has been terrible for me. I ordered an AXE I/O and no notices, no shipment, 12+ days later.  I sent an email to support, and they responded that they don't have any, and don't know when they will. So I asked them to cancel the order. I ordered one somewhere else and got it in two days. Meanwhile the order was still not cancelled. So I registered my new AXE I/O. Later the that day they finally cancelled my order AND removed my AXE I/O which I bought somewhere else from my account. It's now been two days and I still don't have my purchased product back in my account. Terrible support.

Sorry to hear about that happening,  They may have assumed someone put a serial in for you until you received your IK order.  If you send me your ticket number I can get it to our Support Manager so they can make sure this is rectified and doesn't happen again.  Also happy to see some have stock of AXE I/O, we send out every one we get to the users who have ordered from us as soon as we get more units.

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Anyone else order Arc 3 with the mic?  How long did it take to get yours?  I ordered a week ago and still waiting on it to change from "In Progress".  I know I know, the site says to be patient...

I ordered mic alone 23.08 (after grabbing in GP arc3) , shipping date on my orders page says 25.08 and I got it to my hand on 30.08 (Poland).

But if you are outside EU or on another continent it probably will need more patience... ;)

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 3:29 AM, Arjan M said:

I did not need any IK items but I did pickup the Plugin Alliance SSL 4000 G Console/Chandler GAV19T for a grand total of $97 (including fees) from him.

Pretty good deal considering I already used both rounds or the ANY-$$$$ vouchers and these items were a little lower on my want/need list.

1 hour ago, Zargg said:

order is still in process.

I would not trust orders status too much. ;) It is pretty terrible about showing true.

I ordered ST4 in 2018 and it says it is still in progress... :lol   But I got it and wasn't  waiting too much...

@Peter - IK Multimedia

May I request another one if IK site is saying my order is still in progress since 2018? 😛

obraz.thumb.png.29a6d0fec06bc348166c38d92cbe828e.png

BTW it is a pity the column tracking number is not used for a case troubles with delivery but I guess IK has not enough people for all things related to delivery or no automation implemented?