IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

2 hours ago, GroverKen said:

Hoping someone can advise here - I've Double Dipped and got a whole bunch of excellent stuff including MixBox, T-RackS and T-RackS SE. Given that I already have Mixbox, what further T-RackS processors would be best to get a nice balanced suite?

Get the Tape Machines, Leslie and Sunset Reverb.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 3

2 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I'll be the optimistic one and say it'll reach 25, as the deal keeps getting better and better

You realize that 25 for the price of 1 means: you pay for 1 and get 24 freebies? This promotion stops at 24 freebies. 😏 But we all make that mistake. I'll put you down for 24 then. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GroverKen said:

Hoping someone can advise here - I've Double Dipped and got a whole bunch of excellent stuff including MixBox, T-RackS and T-RackS SE. Given that I already have Mixbox, what further T-RackS processors would be best to get a nice balanced suite?

i am collecting the t-racks in this GB and testing and playing around with them. the best ones I have found so far are Bus Compressor, EQ-81, White Channel.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

You realize that 25 for the price of 1 means: you pay for 1 and get 24 freebies? This promotion stops at 24 freebies. 😏 But we all make that mistake. I'll put you down for 24 then. 👍

Wait, we were predicting how many free, dang it.  I meant that we'd hit 20K so I should have said 21 for my prediction... oops.

• Confused 1