IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

14 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Hey IK how about if we make it to the 25 freebies all the double dippers get entered in a raffle for an Espresso machine ;)

That is a safe bet for IK, it won't cost them much! 25 for the price of 1 is actually a maximum of 24 freebies... 😏 But I wouldn't mind an Espresso machine though... 🍩

Edited by Jacques Boileau

31 minutes ago, Zolton said:

The sane and reasonable part of me understands you two are kidding.

Asked to comment, the other 95% of me said:

image.png.a5d61a5e744399881ed41bb177ab9688.png

The score's 90 to 89 right now, home team winning. Keep swinging, sluggers.

Don't we have 20 posts per page vs their 15?

• Great Idea 2

3 minutes ago, fpoir said:

Don't we have 20 posts per page vs their 15?

Yeah, the post counts are pretty different - 1,791 to 1,323 at the moment.

Most people seem to be focused on the page count, though. Maybe there's a message in there about Cakewalkers willing to work 33% harder? Or something?

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

Speaking of spreadsheets, I decided to tally the value of my group buy items and compare it to my total outlay. Here is where I stand today, and I have yet to pick five more items at the $199 level (though in reality, I have nothing above $99 that I can pick).

image.thumb.png.8846d09c12b46e337ed0859b92a560c0.png

So my total discount so far is 93.64% off. Not too shabby at all.   

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, bluzdog said:

I went to Savannah for St. Patrick's day sometime around 1990. It was awesome! Bars were set up everywhere, bank lobbies, hardware stores, etc. I would have never guessed how much fun that would be!

All the best for your wife Peter.

Oh my, Savannah on St. Patrick's Day is an experience apparently.  We moved here right at the beginning of the pandemic so we didn't get to experience it yet.  There are no open container laws and you can carry drinks from bar to bar so people walk around with drinks all the time.

2 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Hey IK how about if we make it to the 25 freebies all the double dippers get entered in a raffle for an Espresso machine ;)

Modena is known more for balsamic and white truffles, maybe I can lobby for some of those.  I purchased some Italian food items online recently and noticed a 100+ year old balsamic from Modena and it was even on sale... for $180 (for 2.39 ounces).  A bit out of my range.  https://supermarketitaly.com/collections/balsamic-vinegar/products/mussini-100-year-balsamic-vinegar-il-grande-vecchio-2-39-oz

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1