IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

4 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

STOP.  You are adding stuff to my list!  I may have to make a fourth dip, or <shudder> wait until September 30 to see where I stand!

How dare you even think about STOPPING! ;)   Your forumintes need you to spend, spend, spend :D

4 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

So how many more hours before we reach 10,000 mark?

its around 4:30am in Italy. So if they are going by EU time zone, my guess is mid night Aug 31 over there .. right?  But I am not sure what they go by. I know IKM have a big office in Florida, USA.

5 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

So how many more hours before we reach 10,000 mark?

Five or six, probably. Things have slowed down a little from the max, but still kicking along at a relatively high rate.

If you take the average signup rate (around 26/hour) from the 7k mark when the "race" started until now, you'd expect to reach 10,470+ by midnight tomorrow. Overall, the average rate of signups today is ~39/hour. We may be in "unstoppable force" territory at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know of a few that were confused in another forum and were going to sit this one out but few of us managed to sort them out.  One guy even went in at 500 GC.  So there are always those that wait until the very last minute…never fails.  That’s a lot more than I expected though hahah. I think it’s been an amazing team effort led by Larry.  Peter has continued to do an amazing job as well, just wish they would let us convert freebies into jam point though :)  I have no idea what I’m going to do with what i have now and even more if we do go into Sept. 

Someone totally faked me out with this but I guess we can use it as a vision board heheh

i hope the counter does have enough character placements or we’ll be in trouble if the highest it goes is this and goes back to all 0’s hahah

image.thumb.png.489a25ddd89bf45e5ad6d18ccc0555a8.png