IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

"Reach 10,000 participants by the end of August, and we'll extend the Group Buy through September! Only a few days to go and a couple of friends could help push us past the goal line. So spread the word. And don't forget, you can make a second purchase to raise the counter and double up on FREE software!"

HAHA!!!

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

Thx. Even though  I’ve gotten all of T-Racks except Comprexxor at this point, my base is just the regular T-Racks. Was wondering if getting Deluxe as a freebie with ARC has any benefit at all to me. Hmm..

I use Tracks. Dont have Comprexxor. My latest obsession is the EQ emulations. I think they are great tools. The Neve stuff is great. I also picked up the SSL Bus Compressor today and did a A/B test with the NI Bus Comp. The IKM blows it out of the water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

"Reach 10,000 participants by the end of August, and we'll extend the Group Buy through September! Only a few days to go and a couple of friends could help push us past the goal line. So spread the word. And don't forget, you can make a second purchase to raise the counter and double up on FREE software!"

HAHA!!!

Vulcan nerve pinch is also not off limits…use to your advantage..

image.png.e85fc895bce252ae0891904e3c7ade8c.png

22 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

HAHA!!!

those-are-rookie-numbers.jpg

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I use Tracks. Dont have Comprexxor. My latest obsession is the EQ emulations. I think they are great tools. The Neve stuff is great. I also picked up the SSL Bus Compressor today and did a A/B test with the NI Bus Comp. The IKM blows it out of the water.

Also don't underestimate the British Channel. Besides the EQ it has kicking dynamics section that can really twist the sound. Great for soundshaping.