IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

46 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Play "Stairway to Heaven" through AmpliTube?  Surprisingly, jail.

😭 But- but-  I had the Amplitube running through the Leslie, and.. and I just HAD to do that open position Am arpeggio part because it sounded SO AWESOME!

👮‍♂️☹️👮‍♂️

12 minutes ago, cclarry said:

No.  No version of T-Racks includes Comprexxor, as it was released after their release.
The only product that currently contains Comprexxor is Total Studio Max 3, and it was
only for those who purchased TSM3 before Comprexxor was released, but I don't know
that for sure

Thx. Even though  I’ve gotten all of T-Racks except Comprexxor at this point, my base is just the regular T-Racks. Was wondering if getting Deluxe as a freebie with ARC has any benefit at all to me. Hmm..

1 minute ago, LAGinz said:

Thx. Even though  I’ve gotten all of T-Racks except Comprexxor at this point, my base is just the regular T-Racks. Was wondering if getting Deluxe as a freebie with ARC has any benefit at all to me. Hmm..

No, and sadly the versions you get with hardware can't be used for upgrades or crossgrades, which is a MAJOR detriment
to IK in my opinion

Apologies - I haven't read all 80 pages of this thread to see if this question has already been answered. If I were to buy Amplitude 5 SE as my qualifying product, can I then use one of my freebees to purchase the upgrade to the full version of Amplitude 5?

1 minute ago, Scott H said:

Apologies - I haven't read all 80 pages of this thread to see if this question has already been answered. If I were to buy Amplitude 5 SE as my qualifying product, can I then use one of my freebees to purchase the upgrade to the full version of Amplitude 5?

You should be able to, as both are included in the Group Buy

• Thanks 1

Wait...I'm not sure how much the upgrade is.  If you buy A5 SE it's $149.99 and I believe that the upgrade
is $199.99 which would be above your tier....I can't swear to that...so can't say for sure

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1