IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

21 minutes ago, e-cue said:

My sale finally went through.  

However, in the interest of educating myself of the ins and outs of this groupbuy, I'll have that nice drink you mentioned.  

Come on over!

25 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

You see that is where some of this wind-fall cash is going to go to. A new computer system!

I picked up an M1 MacBook Pro recently, I'm good. :D

11 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Sure looking like Peter knew what he was talking about when he said we would reach 10k. I hope all the naysayers come back and admit their mistake and buy in five times for penance.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, right?  But no need to buy in five times... until after the extension.  Or once now, four more times after!

6 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I would like to thank this Group Buy for having me realize how much it has contributed to upping my post count 🤣

And this forum doesn't remove deal posts after x days like "the other place", right?

8 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Now now lets I bring bad memories back for me about "Nuns-with-Rulers"    Just let the naysayers make the rounds and buy us a drink :)

I think you'd rather have a drink here.  Come on over.  More fun than making a bunch of people from that place buy you a drink :)

Here's a thought...(I KNOW, it scares me too!) for future reference!

What if IK were to give a percentage (like 25%) of the value
of your tier (i.e...$199.99, $149.99, $99.99, etc...) in Jampoints
as an option on the freebie list?  At least that way those of us
who can't get anything else would have "some benefit" out of 
our additional freebies, and others could use those bonus Jampoints
to buy in again!

I'll get me coat!:P

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, InstrEd said:

@Peter - IK Multimedia  Hope you all are safe with the Storm that just went through.

Ah yes, thank you for asking.  I am in Georgia (near Savannah) so we were safe this time.  We have had some storms since I moved here but nothing terrible.  I feel terrible for the folks in Louisiana right now, we do have a few people at IK whose families are there but so far they're as OK as one can be under the circumstances.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Ah yes, thank you for asking.  I am in Georgia (near Savannah) so we were safe this time.  We have had some storms since I moved here but nothing terrible.  I feel terrible for the folks in Louisiana right now, we do have a few people at IK whose families are there but so far they're as OK as one can be under the circumstances.

Damn.  I was JUST on Tybee Island.  I could have stopped by for that drink for all of us.

• Great Idea 1

25 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Damn.  I was JUST on Tybee Island.  I could have stopped by for that drink for all of us.

That would have been great, you were very close!

22 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Hey don't take my drink!

There's enough to go around.  If I like you enough I might even share my Lagavulin 11 (Offerman edition) or 16.

5 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I heard the IK counters were originally designed to tally votes for Hugo Chavez.

Make fun of the counter?  Jail.

Don't join the group buy? Also jail.

Play "Stairway to Heaven" through AmpliTube?  Surprisingly, jail.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

You register it as soon as it arrives. The only downside to the ARC 3 Crossgrade. You do realize you will receive TRackS Deluxe as well?

IF the GB did not extend (I don't see that happening now), I'm sure IK allows you the extra time necessary to receive ARC 3 and select your frebs...

Thank You @Peter - IK Multimedia you beat me to the "Reply"

t

Does the version of T-Racks Deluxe that you get with ARC include Comprexxor?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Does the version of T-Racks Deluxe that you get with ARC include Comprexxor?

No.  No version of T-Racks includes Comprexxor, as it was released after their release.
The only product that currently contains Comprexxor is Total Studio Max 3, and it was
only for those who purchased TSM3 before Comprexxor was released, but I don't know
that for sure