IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 minute ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Sure looking like Peter knew what he was talking about when he said we would reach 10k. I hope all the naysayers come back and admit their mistake and buy in five times for penance.

I was the biggest naysayer...but also stated I hoped that I was wrong.  Come to find out, 
I had completely misread the "Countdown" thinking we had 1 day LESS than we actually
had...so nothing for me to apologize, or make penance, for...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Sure looking like Peter knew what he was talking about when he said we would reach 10k. I hope all the naysayers come back and admit their mistake and buy in five times for penance.

Now now lets I bring bad memories back for me about "Nuns-with-Rulers"    Just let the naysayers make the rounds and buy us a drink :)

• Great Idea 1

Just now, cclarry said:

I was the biggest naysayer...but also stated I hoped that I was wrong.  Come to find out, 
I had completely misread the "Countdown" thinking we had 1 day LESS than we actually
had...so nothing for me to apologize, or make penance, for...

Shh my Lord,  you don't have to make amends being the King and all 😆 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Now now lets I bring bad memories back for me about "Nuns-with-Rulers"    Just let the naysayers make the rounds and buy us a drink :)

I am good with that. I actually wasn't thinking of king Lars. Mostly on that other site which shall not be named.

• Thanks 1