IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

24 minutes ago, superdan54 said:

Maybe this is a dumb question, but how do I register the ARC 3 if it's in a box that is shipped to me? I'm not seeing anything in the confirmation email or the order page. I just ordered it a little bit ago so the order status is still showing 'received'...maybe that's the problem?

There will be a card in the box with any physical product, so when you receive it you can register that and then you are in the group buy.  If we wouldn't make the extension (or it didn't exist) you'd still be taken care of as you purchased during the group buy.

40 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They come back in about an hour...no worries!  Another pitfall of IK...if the cart gets cleared before you've removed your Jampoints,
the Jampoints go into LIMBO for about an hour.  Sadly, you can't even use the code generated at the time you had them in your cart,
which will show up under "Jampoints" at the bottom under Promo Codes Used...

Yeah, I've reported this "transactionus interruptus" to the team, since it seems we're still surging enough to cause some remaining issues for at least some folks.  Edit - and other sporadic issues, maybe there's a naughty node.  Avoid the Noid!  Wait.  That's not it.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, superdan54 said:

how do I register the ARC 3 if it's in a box that is shipped to me?

You register it as soon as it arrives. The only downside to the ARC 3 Crossgrade. You do realize you will receive TRackS Deluxe as well?

IF the GB did not extend (I don't see that happening now), I'm sure IK allows you the extra time necessary to receive ARC 3 and select your frebs...

Thank You @Peter - IK Multimedia you beat me to the "Reply"

t

Edited by DeeringAmps

3 minutes ago, kevin H said:

You know things are bad at IK if even Peter’s computer is lagging due to surge to 10k.  It just posted giraffe.jpg file name and gave up hahah.

You see that is where some of this wind-fall cash is going to go to. A new computer system!

24 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

@e-cue this is going to happen as they are swamped. Go have a nice drink and try back in a couple of hours.  If not tomorrow when we reach 10,000 the pace will slow down and you should be fine.

My sale finally went through.  

However, in the interest of educating myself of the ins and outs of this groupbuy, I'll have that nice drink you mentioned.  

• Great Idea 1

I'm seeing 9583 / 417 to go here, and the numbers add up the way they should.

I think the website failed to update around 4pm EST, probably due to the insane traffic. It'll likely be more than a couple of hours to hit 10k, but the average since noon is > 50/hour, so not that long. Probably. Barring catastrophe. I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1