IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

@e-cue  It really depends on what you have from Ik already.  I have most of the instruments from Sampletank 4 max and also the group buy last year.   I looked at T-Racks 5 Deluxe myself and can't justify it. For the $149.99 level I could get one of the instruments and then use the freebies to add some more T-racks and also get the few instruments I'm missing to run in Sampletank 4.  So it really depends where you're at.

20 minutes ago, e-cue said:

T-RackS 5 Deluxe $209.99 with my jampoints.  Talk me out of it.  (could use Ampltube5, Modo Drum, Arc3 software).

Anyone who is anyone in music has used T-racks.  Mozart/Beethoven - boom T-racks.  Beatles/Rolling Stones - boom T-racks.  Ozzie/Metallica/Pantera boom T-racks. Vanilla Ice -boom T-racks.  You need this…

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Anyone who is anyone in music has used T-racks.  Mozart/Beethoven - boom T-racks.  Beatles/Rolling Stones - boom T-racks.  Ozzie/Metallica/Pantera boom T-racks. Vanilla Ice -boom T-racks.  You need this…

Logic has no place in a Group Buy ;)  You need to get him/her emotionally attached :D

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, e-cue said:

T-RackS 5 Deluxe $209.99 with my jampoints.  Talk me out of it.  (could use Ampltube5, Modo Drum, Arc3 software)

Now that going past 10 freebies looks quite possible maybe you want to take a look into getting a better deal through Gear Credits. Buy 300 GC (or more?) lower the price using JamPoints . Download the free Custom Shop if you don't have it already), use the credits to get Amplitube (and something else?) then t-racks & t-racks-se, then the individual t-racks modules not included in the previous to complete your collection

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

11 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Mutt Lange used Tracks to make Def Leopard records.. you could be Mutt Lange if you get it.. get it now buddy... !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Mutt Lange used Tracks to make Def Leopard records.. you could be Mutt Lange if you get it.. get it now buddy... !!

Don’t forget Mutt Lange’s Shania Twain record. It was so dark and disturbing I couldn’t sleep for days…good stuff.  All because of T-racks.  

• Like 1

Just now, kevin H said:

Don’t forget Mutt Lange’s Shania Twain record. It was so dark and disturbing I couldn’t sleep for days…good stuff.  All because of T-racks.  

of course.. you can make the new "NEW" country with tracks. . gotta get it man!! you will be rich !!!

*sigh* 

Couldn't get the site to load during checkout.  

Cleared cache and refreshed as mentioned here.  Site still took forever to load.  My cart was cleared, and my jam points are missing.  Gone.  Fffft.  

this company... I tells ya....   

If the jam points come back in an hour, I'll make the purchase.  If not, eff this company...

2 hours ago, mibby said:

Not to be pushy or anything, but how long should it take Arc System 3 to show up in My Products? (I don't need the mic yet)   ...and the FREE T-Racks 5 Deluxe :)

Once you register it, you should see both ARC 3 and the free TR5 Deluxe in My Products (wait YOUR Products... Your My Products?  Who's on first?) and IK Product Manager right away.  If you bought it directly from IK it should appear there when the purchase is complete.

6 minutes ago, e-cue said:

*sigh* 

Cleared cache and refreshed as mentioned here.  Site still took forever to load.  My cart was cleared, and my jam points are missing.  Gone.  Fffft.  

If the jam points come back in an hour, I'll make the purchase.  If not, eff this company...

They come back.  Sorry to hear you had trouble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, e-cue said:

*sigh* 

They come back in about an hour...no worries!  Another pitfall of IK...if the cart gets cleared before you've removed your Jampoints,
the Jampoints go into LIMBO for about an hour.  Sadly, you can't even use the code generated at the time you had them in your cart,
which will show up under "Jampoints" at the bottom under Promo Codes Used...

Edited by cclarry

21 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Once you register it, you should see both ARC 3 and the free TR5 Deluxe in My Products (wait YOUR Products... Your My Products?  Who's on first?) and IK Product Manager right away.  If you bought it directly from IK it should appear there when the purchase is complete.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but how do I register the ARC 3 if it's in a box that is shipped to me? I'm not seeing anything in the confirmation email or the order page. I just ordered it a little bit ago so the order status is still showing 'received'...maybe that's the problem?