IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

Welp, there's that last-minute bump, woo hoo!

So long as the deadline is 23:59 EST on the 31st (there are questions about that in some... less data-driven corners of the interwebs, but all of Peter's communication here has been spot on with that assumption), the curve is humping way up over the line. 600 left to go in 33 hours, and 400+ signed up in the past 6 hours. My nerdy numbers are definitely no longer of interest. Or put another way:

CgqGCv4XEAET4gO?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

hah!!! famous last words!!

Yep they are and I hope to be able to keep them. Really if the GB goes on and only gets to 16 and with my first buy in at the $199 level there really won't be much of IK if anything I would be missing. 

42 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

If I buy in at the $149.99 (105.00 with jam points )  level this time around I pretty much will be able to get all I want/need 😆 

With gas we are unable to separate our wants vs needs. This is what makes group buys work. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, e-cue said:

T-RackS 5 Deluxe $209.99 with my jampoints.  Talk me out of it.  (could use Ampltube5, Modo Drum, Arc3 software).

Listen we need you to click the buy key right now! Do it!   

T-Racks 5 Deluxe is call you :D

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, e-cue said:

"Connection Error".  

For real though- no one knows of a better route to go, correct?  

I got the Mixbox crossgrade for $199 - $50 coupon; if you still need/want Mixbox and want the goodies at the $199 level, that's a solid path.

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 1