IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Only thing I still want are a couple of pedals which are just on either Amplitube Max or the Custom Shop. Apart from that I'm good with three entries. Hehe

Go door to door and alert your friends hhehe

3 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Open custom shop standalone program and toggle between three tabs, amplitube, sampletank, and t-racks.  Anything you own will have a green check mark.   

Best go to My Profile and switch between the tabs. I have a number of amplitube items, which I own, but aren't marked as thus in the custom shop

• Thanks 1

With 44 hours to go, the count is at 9054. That's now (just) ahead of the average pace that would take the number from 7075 when the "race to 10k" was announced on the 26th to 10k in the final hour of the 31st. (Assuming midnight EST, as Peter has kindly said is the "official" time zone.)

To get over the hump requires an average of 22 signups every hour. Getting to the first 7k happened at a pace of around 14/hour, while 7075 turned into 9054 at a ~22.5/hour clip.  In the past 18 hours, there have been 473 signups, or around 28/hour. So the overall trend is good.

A last-minute surge would hit the mark comfortably; a drop-off could screw the proverbial pooch. The time, she will tell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Craig N said:

I need some advice. I am already in the group buy at a lower level, but I'm thinking of also buying in at the $199 level with SampleTank 4. Is there an affordable upgrade path from SampleTank 4 to SampleTank 4 Max? 

After entering a song in the SampleTank Songwriting Competition I realised how amazing a product it is for someone with my eclectic musical tastes, and I have come to REALLY want everything it has to offer, but it seems as if buying SampleTank 4 and then each of the collections would still leave me short some of the content in ST 4 Max. So if there's no way to get from SampleTank 4 as an upgradeable buy-in purchase, to ST4 Max affordably, maybe I'm better waiting for a sale on Total Studio 3 Max...

I’ve got ST4Max, Craig, and it’s not all that shines in there. Of course, the 4 pianos, 4 drum packs and a few more are pretty good, but you can get them in the GB. 

As for the newer packs, they’re not in ST4Max as that version was “frozen” when it came out. So you’d better get those now. 
Check the ST4Max contents sheet and you’ll see. 

• Like 1

Ok...I've been misunderstanding the "Clock" this whole time..
there are 2 days left (42 hrs) including today...not 1!  And THAT is
why I didn't think we were going to make it!  We should easily
be able to make that next thousand in that amount of time!

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 1

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Ok...I've been misunderstanding the "Clock" this whole time..
there are 2 days left (42 hrs) including today...not 1!  And THAT is
why I didn't think we were going to make it!  We should easily
be able to make that next thousand in that amount of time!

Understandable, clocks are very complicated things! 😁

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

I’ve got ST4Max, Craig, and it’s not all that shines in there. Of course, the 4 pianos, 4 drum packs and a few more are pretty good, but you can get them in the GB. 

Do you use the drum packs? I mean, for more than sketching or jamming along a nice beat? I picked London Grooves as one of my freebies to see how it works. It sounds great; as recordings, they're top notch. But I also find it quite limiting in use; I would have preferred fewer 'songs' but with more variation/grooves per song, With its limited flexibility, it's noticeably more difficult to use it for your song, rather than theirs. 

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

Do you use the drum packs? I mean, for more than sketching or jamming along a nice beat? I picked London Grooves as one of my freebies to see how it works. It sounds great; as recordings, they're top notch. But I also find it quite limiting in use; I would have preferred fewer 'songs' but with more variation/grooves per song, With its limited flexibility, it's noticeably more difficult to use it for your song, rather than theirs. 

Indeed. But the four “name” packs are quite worthwhile for their specific styles. 

• Thanks 1

Sad part for me is that there's nothing left.  I had to take a duplicate as my 9th freebie.
Only 2 things left I don't have - SampleTron II and The Resonator...and they're not in the GB.
If there were things left to get, I'd jump in again...but not worth it at this point.  But I got the 8
products I was after and then some for $22!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Sad part for me is that there's nothing left.  I had to take a duplicate as my 9th freebie.
Only 2 things left I don't have - SampleTron II and The Resonator...and they're not in the GB.
If there were things left to get, I'd jump in again...but not worth it at this point.  But I got the 8
products I was after and then some for $22!

Sampletron is in the GB, I picked it as a freebie. Maybe not in your tier? 

1 minute ago, fitzroy said:

Sampletron is in the GB, I picked it as a freebie. Maybe not in your tier? 

Right...I'd have to buy something in the $200 tier...I'm only at the $150 tier,
and it just wouldn't make sense.  If there were more things at the $200 tier
that I could use, I'd just buy SampleTron II, but not worth it at this point.
My best strategy now is wait for TS4 Max...

• Great Idea 1