IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

Overall, the numbers look really good -- as long as the weekend rate holds steady or thereabouts.

Peter said somewheres that the official clock is Eastern time, which means we're 3 hours away from two days left. If we were at 8800 with two days left, we'd need 600/24hours over each of those days to hit the mark. If we look at a few 24h time periods from the past couple of days:

Midnight 8/28 (7734) - Midnight 8/29 (8302): 568 participants
Noon 8/28 (7989) - Noon 8/29 (8581): 592 participants
4pm 8/28 (8106) - 4pm 8/29 (8715): 609 participants
6pm 8/28 (8156) - 6pm 8/29 (8768): 612 participants
9pm 8/28 (8244) - 9pm 8/29 (8872): 628 participants

So we're currently chugging along at the rate we need -- and still speeding up, apparently -- but (a) there are three "extra" hours to work with and (2) also an "extra" 72 participants. Sprint to the finish!

Edited by Charlie Hatton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

If anyone needs help finding a path to the "Buy it Now" button, PM me.  The more you do it, the easier it gets. 

The initial high wears off a little after first hit.  So to feel the rush again it’s important to go for a higher tier like $199.  This will last a day or so and then you may need to go $59 followed by a $299 buy.….remember when your parents warned you if one kid jumped off a bridge would you jump too?  This is the time to jump and buy IK so you won’t get judged by the cool kids in this forum.  Just do it…Hehhe 

for the parents in this forum - don’t show this to your kids but we need to go to 10k so nothing is off limits including peer pressure haha

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, kevin H said:

For the parents in this forum - don’t show this to your kids but we need to go to 10k so nothing is off limits including peer pressure haha

... but if you can get your kids to jump in, you can show them all the tricks! We won't tell anyone. Our lips are sealed! 🤫

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

... but if you can get your kids to jump in, you can show them all the tricks! We won't tell anyone. Our lips are sealed! 🤫

Joking aside I was trying to see if it was possible to gift a plug-in  to someone else but seems once you purchase it gets registered to your account.  I saw a post online where it was suggested to reach out to IK support for options but suspect that won’t be possible in time.

5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

What three-year-old wouldn't love to get a serial number to a Tape Machine 24 in his/her stocking in December?  Just make sure to register it in September!!!!

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fleer said:

IK, heed our king’s wishes and hopes!

It's on you, hehe.  Seriously, though we have contacted literally millions of people directly and millions more indirectly.  Large sums of money has been spent and great efforts on the organic growth side have been made, but I'm sorry if I implied that anybody was "doing my job" - I know I can be such a selfish person :D   Anyway, we're doing all we can, but the participants put the "group" in "group buy".

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

It's on you, hehe.  Seriously, though we have contacted literally millions of people directly and millions more indirectly.  Large sums of money has been spent and great efforts on the organic growth side have been made, but I'm sorry if I implied that anybody was "doing my job" - I know I can be such a selfish person :D   Anyway, we're doing all we can, but the participants put the "group" in "group buy".

do not be suprised people getting unhappy, it was expected when this unreachable goal was set. my estimate is we will miss it by few hundreds but i wish to be wrong.