IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

19 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

And here I'm debating about another buy at the $59 level 😃

You got the right idea.  Instead of fleer going in at $299 he should have gone in @ $59 x 5 = $299 to count as 5 new entries.  Remember it’s not what YOU need but what WE need hahah

• Haha 5

Ok, so I've been trying to ignore this thread because I've got so much IK stuff , but I do have one question. (If it's been asked and answered already I apologize) When you click through "Qualifying Products", some of the products have "PROMO" banners and others have "NEW" banners. Are the ones that say "NEW' also qualifying products, and/or selectable if equal to or less than your qualifying product? Thx!

1 minute ago, LAGinz said:

Ok, so I've been trying to ignore this thread because I've got so much IK stuff , but I do have one question. (If it's been asked and answered already I apologize) When you click through "Qualifying Products", some of the products have "PROMO" banners and others have "NEW" banners. Are the ones that say "NEW' also qualifying products, and/or selectable if equal to or less than your qualifying product? Thx!

The list of qualifying products is official. You should go back and read all 69 pages of the thread to catch up! LOL! 🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Yes, yes and/or yes! :D 

AFAIK the only non selectable as freeware are both the Electromagnetik/Cinekinetik *COLLECTIONS* and ARC w/the MIC, as stated in their description, but you can pick the singles from both collections separately and ARC software as freeware.