IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

2 hours ago, kevin H said:

If anyone is on the fence to join or double dip, let me tell you it’s best thing I’ve done all year.  The intensity of checking and rechecking what I own/don’t own/did the counter move/etc has given me purpose.  Even at work people ask why I’m so focused, little do they know I’m just looking at the counter and not really completing my TPS report. I think mr lumbergh, my boss, is catching on.  Luckily this other guy, Milton, is keeping the heat off me.  So please join the group buy or double dip.  Will change your life.  As a friend of mine says, it’s all about the flair and opening custom shop and seeing all those green arrows bring happy tears to my eyes.  

You should try crypto 🤣

2 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

You should try crypto 🤣

So true heheh.  Had to disable notifications due to constant +/- 10% changes every few minutes it seemed.  Was driving me crazy.  I only dabble so couldn’t imagine the pressure of being heavily invested in crypto and seeing the huge constant hourly/daily shifts. 

I bet Charlie has a crypto spreadsheet too and can self fund the remaining participant count in our group buy hahha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I bet Charlie has a crypto spreadsheet too and can self fund the remaining participant count in our group buy hahha

Sadly, any math ability I have goes out the window when money is involved. Stick one dollar sign in a spreadsheet and logic goes higgledy-piggledy and it's all 2+2=7, up is down, black is white and WUP makes perfect sense.

Okay, not the last one. Let's not be ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Charlie Hatton said:

Sadly, any math ability I have goes out the window when money is involved. Stick one dollar sign in a spreadsheet and logic goes higgledy-piggledy and it's all 2+2=7, up is down, black is white and WUP makes perfect sense

That's why my Queen (whom I live but to serve) controls the purse strings.
I'm free to spend my "ice cream and good times" money any way I like, but when its gone...

t

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Bapu said:

IOW if we do your job for you?
🤣 🤣🤣🤣

I guess one might be snarky if they don't understand how group buys work but nobody is "doing my job for me" LOL.  It is your job, the participants.  You buy in, share, get others to buy in and you benefit.  We set up the system, it is on you to make it work.

Did I do something to upset you?  You seem very negative toward me and pick apart anything I do, and I sincerely apologize if you misunderstood how group buys work.

I guess we really did need to set up the 10K challenge to make sure people actually realize that's how group buys work (not unique to IK, this concept isn't new to us nor anybody else).

10 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

@Peter - IK Multimedia, which timezone do you use to determine when August is over? 

Eastern.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Did I do something to upset you?  You seem very negative toward me and pick apart anything I do, and I sincerely apologize if you misunderstood how group buys work.

@Peter - IK Multimedia Do you see the four sideways laughing until I cry faces?

Those emojis are typically meant to mean "I'm joking" or "I make myself laugh at my own joke".

I have nothing against you or your company and I truly know how group buys work.

You're a top notch guy and you seem to joke with the best of them, so methinks you misunderstood or ignored my use of those emojis.

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 1