IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

I will have 4 freebies to choose when we complete the current level (8). The only freebies that I have left to pick from are 2 of the Cinekinetics instruments, and several of the Hitmaker series loop packs for SampleTank.

I will finish my Cinekinetiks collection, but will probably leave the Hitmaker stuff on the table... and any additional freebies that accumulate in this Group Buy.

Edited by abacab

1. Just curious, what's the cheapest way to get the "ARC System 3 w Mic"?  I've got $104 with Jam Points. Is it selling for cheaper anywhere else? 

2. Also, WHY does it say   "ARC System 3 Crossgrade - Microphone included" when I add it to my shopping cart?

PS. Thank you IK for showing me which T-Racks plugins I own by replacing the Price with "Download, Buy More Licenses".  Super great improvement!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, mibby said:

1. Just curious, what's the cheapest way to get the "ARC System 3 w Mic"?  I've got $104 with Jam Points. Is it selling for cheaper anywhere else? 

2. Also, WHY does it say   "ARC System 3 Crossgrade - Microphone included" when I add it to my shopping cart?

PS. Thank you IK for showing me which T-Racks plugins I own by replacing the Price with "Download, Buy More Licenses".  Super great improvement!

1.  That's as cheap as it gets
2.  Because you already own a $99.99 product, the price is reduced from the regular price to the "Crossgrade" price

Now, if you REALLY want to go "Cheap" take the Arc 3 Software only option as a FREEBIE,
and then buy the Mems Mic for $70 - 30% Jampoints = $49

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

4 minutes ago, mibby said:

1. Just curious, what's the cheapest way to get the "ARC System 3 w Mic"?

Check if you can buy it cheaper with Gear Credits (with Jampoints)

EDIT: apparently ARC w/mic is not available in Custom Shop (or is it).

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mibby said:

And why would anyone want to buy additional licenses?  Especially ones you can’t later sell?  Is it to be able to install on multiple machines?

35 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

And why would anyone want to buy additional licenses?  Especially ones you can’t later sell?  Is it to be able to install on multiple machines?

Anything that you buy with "cash" is resellable after 90 days.
If you use Gear Credits it's NFR.  And obviously "Free Picks"
in the Group Buy are NFR

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Additional licenses for multiple machines might make sense.  Another reason more likely reason is just to get another set of freebies (makes sense if you get an especially good deal).

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Anything that you buy with "cash" is resellable after 90 days.
If you use Gear Credits it's NFR.  And obviously "Free Picks"
in the Group Buy are NFR

There's an exception to the above.  Purchases of *collections* via gear credits are also resellable after 90 days (had to read the fine print).  Check directly in My Products--you might be pleasantly surprised.  My GC purchase of AmpliTube 5, under Serials/License, shows "Products cannot be transferred until after 90 days of ownership."  So, in Custom Shop, if it's under Collections (under AmpliTube, T-RackS, or SampleTank), then it should be resellable (eventually).

• Like 3

In case anyone else is interested in an extremely nerdy and unofficial look at the numbers:

Using timestamps of posts in this thread (and from a couple other "interested" forums) that mention specific counts, I found ~60 data points from early on the 5th through about noon today, plus a handful of my own this evening. Comparing the gaps of time and counts between pairs of posts, I can work out the approximate signups/hour over various periods of time. Here's the quick rundown:

From the "start" (counting the 8/5 early-morning announcement) to now: 14.2 signups / hour

Since the "race to 10k" announcement, approximately (5pm GMT yesterday, if my calc from EST is right, with the count at 7075) to now: 19.3 signups / hour

Needed from now (04:00 GMT) to the end of the 31st: 24.6 signups / hour

It's a bump in the average, for sure -- and we've already seen a bit of bump since the extension announcement. But the rate has been > 25 / hour for several stretches during the GB, including a full day near the beginning and at least a 10-hour stretch today.

This is my first IKGB rodeo, so I'll defer to others with experience about how high, far, wide and long the numbers might or might not jump, but 10k seems plausible if enthusiasm holds. In the meantime, the numbers are fun for a data nerd to fiddle with.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1