IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

31 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Help me out here for adding to Amp 5.
On a scale of 1 to 10, bearing in mind I'm a Plexi Marshall kind of guy...

Brian May
Slash
Satch
Orange
D Bag

Brian May: Vox AC30

Joe Satriani: Rockman X100,  Marshall JVM410HJS, Peavey 5150

Dimebag Darrell: Randall RG 100, 1986 Roland JC-120 (both solid state)

Slash: Slash-Marshall® AFD100, Slash-Marshall JCM SLASH 2555SL (1987 Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555)

Do you already have the Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection?  That one has the vintage Marshall amps (~ Plexi): Marshall 1959 JTM100 Super Lead, Marshall JTM 45 + Fender Bassman Silverface, Fender Dual-Showman, Sunn 1200S, Silvertone Twin Twelve 1484.  The Marshalls in the other collections are more modern Marshalls.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Exactly! I was drawn to the orange side of the force when IK gave away the Little Terror! Great crunch sound with good mids that come through the mix.

I love it and the name of the amp reminds me of my 2 year old granddaughter! 😄

The Orange pack is high on my list of freebies!

I used Orange as my entry. 

Anyone know if it's worth to spend a slot on the Hendrix anniversary one, if I already got the original Hendrix pack? 

1 minute ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Anyone know if it's worth to spend a slot on the Hendrix anniversary one, if I already got the original Hendrix pack? 

Bring up the Custom Shop -> AmpliTube -> Artists -> Jimi Hendrix and see what gear you're missing.

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I love it and the name of the amp reminds me of my 2 year old granddaughter! 😄

I convinced my uncle to name my new little cousin Peter “ik multimedia” Jones.  

can I get resonator free?

please don’t ask for legal proof…hehe

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ALC said:

already have the Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection?

Yes

1 hour ago, ALC said:

Brian May: Vox AC30

Actually I've had just the BM30 from the collection and, TBH, find it a bit uninspiring.

1 hour ago, ALC said:

Slash: Slash-Marshall® AFD100, Slash-Marshall JCM SLASH 2555SL (1987 Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555

The AFD is actually a modded 2203, I had mistakenly said it was a 2210...

Slash is the no-brianer for me.
The rest? maybe I'll go another way...

t

44 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I foresee 20 freebies by the end of September. 

I think that's reasonable. As with previous group buys, most of those interested and familiar with what's on offer will have joined on one or multiple tiers by the end of this month. Then IK can ride the wave of attention it's getting right now for an entire month, to entice new customers. It's a win-win. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Definitely won't get the extra month...we're 2,439 away with 4 days to go...

That's four days + the 8 hours left in this day.  This is definitely doable, actually shouldn't be too hard judging by the reports I received this morning with one of our best software days ever.  I think you all can do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

That's four days + the 8 hours left in this day.  This is definitely doable, actually shouldn't be too hard judging by the reports I received this morning with one of our best software days ever.  I think you all can do it.

If it happens it happens...but I'm not counting on it...watching the pace at which the "Counter" moves, I'm inclined
to say it's not likely.  YES, it's doable, but NOT likely...

Edited by cclarry

Just now, cclarry said:

.watching the pace at which the "Counter Moves"

My Godness... Larry has not only time to track and provide all possible deals but also to watch counter.... 😮 He is not not definitely a human being 🤔

Robo-Larry? :D

• Haha 4

Going slightly OT, but this is where the IK brain-trust resides.  I bought a USB measurement microphone with profile to use with Arc 3.  I am using the ARC3 demo to confirm before adding to the list.  I can NOT get past this error when it is suppose to make the actual measurements.  (Win 10 Pro 21H1) I am running through ASIO4ALL 48K samples.  It seems like ASIO would balk if there was device contention.  Certainly no apps running in the task manager except ARC3.  I tried killing bunches of processes, but no joy.  Anything obvious I am overlooking before bugging IK?  Thank you! BTW the measurement mic is not set to default comm or audio in Windows either.

2021-08-27_13-37-43.png.e99e0defe2311b82bfca0dd1c004a999.png

Edited by Brian Lawler