IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

11 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

2925 to go before a one month extension!

Correct.  We are now in the "10,000 participant challenge" stage of the group buy.  IK will extend the group buy through September when it reaches 10,000 participants.  Click here to read the news.

So if you haven't joined yet, now is the time.  Sharing is caring (and crucial to getting to 10,000) so please also share wherever you can and we can get to 10,000!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Good luck to you all, I'm not participating - I don't have to ;)

It's too bad that "The Resonator" isn't a "qualifying product" for entry to the Group Buy...
it didn't have to be a freebie, but making it a qualifying product for entry would have gotten a lot more
to jump in!

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 4

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

@Marc Cormier - one simple edit and you've absolutely ruined the potential for pages upon pages of "group butt" jokes.  Shame on you. :D

Yeah, that was a CLOSE ONE!!!!!!!  My wife is an editor.  Blame the lack of fun on her.

I thought I would maybe get some of the "group butt" laughter out of this still by posting a picture,  but that search on Google brought nothing back that we'd like to see.

Edited by Marc Cormier

55 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Correct.  We are now in the "10,000 participant challenge" stage of the group buy.  IK will extend the group buy through September when it reaches 10,000 participants.  Click here to read the news.

So if you haven't joined yet, now is the time.  Sharing is caring (and crucial to getting to 10,000) so please also share wherever you can and we can get to 10,000!

Well done @Peter - IK Multimedia

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I'm glad your wife influenced you to fix your butt, and now I can still get some mileage out of it (once I figured out a way to remain appropriate even after you brought your wife into the conversation)

Lucky for her, she's only implicated by association; I fixed it on my own but it was because she would also have laughed about my butt error until we were divorced. If you start seeing tutorials on grammar and punctuality from me, you'll know she found my user name and password.  She's a keeper.  But she'll still laugh at with me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

It's too bad that "The Resonator" isn't a "qualifying product" for entry to the Group Buy...
it didn't have to be a freebie, but making it a qualifying product for entry would have gotten a lot more
to jump in!

I would’ve been fine with Resonator or Hitmaker: Synthwave Polka…although the latter has killer 80’s Miami Vice type accordion 🪗 

im starting to make up my own libraries as a tool to cope that I almost own everything else hehe

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 2