IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

53 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Peter, until resonator gets added as a freebie I wanted to let you know I’m going on hunger strike and refuse to make myself any food.

I’ll check your response later.

nice one but unfortunatelly Peter is just an employee not in charge if IKM 🤣, headquarters do not even know we talking here, probably on holidays anyway. 🏝️

9 minutes ago, dee said:

nice one but unfortunatelly Peter is just an employee not in charge if IKM 🤣, headquarters do not even know we talking here, probably on holidays anyway. 🏝️

I believe in Peter’s influence and power of hunger strikes ( w/ Uber eats options) heheh

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Other people have been around our group buys for years and know not to worry.  

Many of us have been discussing various strategies of participation. Some work better than others. It's a fun topic. No worries here.   
Still - some people joined at high tiers, hoping for 15-20 freebies, as a cheaper alternative to TS3 Max. They'll be pleased to know they don't have to worry ✌️

As more freebies pile up, more people are interested.  

That is a factor, but just one of them. I'm a data guy. Professional habit: I've looked at, and commented about, the participation rate before (in light of previous years). Fact is, you can't truly know how these things will go, and if you are working with a data scientist worth his salt, he'll tell you the same thing. Data segmentation based on your customer (behavior) database will provide some insight (which we obviously don't have access to), but just the confounding variables alone (e.g. different offer/tiers/goal/year/circumstances) introduce significant bias and uncertainty. So when you, as an IK rep, respond to people doubting/wondering about the outcome/goals (and I wasn't one of them) somewhat dismissively, what they might get out of it is that, despite all that unpredictability, as long as they participate, you/IK "will take care of them". And that is awesome!

Except... 

...any extension is going to have to be earned... More info coming soon.

...now they're probably worried 😉    

9 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

...now they're probably worried 😉    

with current rate 1000/ 2 days it seems like max 8-9 freebies

if this is success for IKM hard to say but in my point of view probably not especially if this is anniversary sale.

at the end IKM will need to balance how much money they made from this promo and check feedback from people's expectations

11 hours ago, dee said:

Well, I have a lot to do with our promotions (I'm Digital Marketing Manager) and more than just forum posting, so I was part of the process.  Resonator is brand new and is completely third party, so it was not included.

• Like 4

Same juan or different juan?  Either way, unfortunate  juan.

Back to our program: I watched the group buy a couple of years ago just after plonking down my cash for TSM2 and felt left out.  Not this year.  At this rate I will never see TSM3 nor need to.  I also wonder if the TSM3 upgrade deals earlier this year have anything to do with the seemingly slower uptake in the group buy?

Edited by Marc Cormier