IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

You can set up two keyboard controllers for upper and lower, by using 2 MIDI channels, and 3 if you got bass pedals! 😎

Exactly, like Luca Zabbini does with a couple iRig Keys I/O in parts of this Hammond B-3X video:

And we have a series of these with him playing various styles (chose prog rock, was inspired by your username again) using the dual iRig Keys I/O units as the dual manuals:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Exactly, like Luca Zabbini does with a couple iRig Keys I/O in parts of this Hammond B-3X video:

And we have a series of these with him playing various styles (chose prog rock, was inspired by your username again) using the dual iRig Keys I/O units as the dual manuals

Luca is obviously channeling his inner Keith Emerson in the second video! 😎

Probably silly question- what’s the best way to see what one doesn’t own.  I’m probably covered with with going for electromagentik and cinemagik. I think I will only be missing the extra pieces that come with AmpliTube 5 max vs regular AmpliTube 5 but is there a way to get that with the group buy? Other than buying AT 5 max outright which wouldn’t make sense for me as I already have AT5. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Greg said:

Probably silly question- what’s the best way to see what one doesn’t own.  I’m probably covered with with going for electromagentik and cinemagik. I think I will only be missing the extra pieces that come with AmpliTube 5 max vs regular AmpliTube 5 but is there a way to get that with the group buy? Other than buying AT 5 max outright which wouldn’t make sense for me as I already have AT5. Thanks. 

The Custom Shop will show you what you already own.  The products will have a GREEN Checkmark
next to it if you own it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The Custom Shop will show you what you already own.  The products will have a GREEN Checkmark
next to it if you own it.

I preferred the previous way of being able to select the option to show "what I don't own". 

• Like 3

EDIT:  Be forwarned...if you own a large package, like the Max Packages, or Total Studio Max 2 or 3, some
of the products included in those packages will NOT show up as owned in the Custom
Shop, or in our "My Products" section on the IK site...

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

EDIT:  Be forwarned...if you own a large package, like Total Studio Max 2 or 3, some
of the products included in those packages will NOT show up as owned in the Custom
Shop, or in our "My Products" section on the IK site...

A most stoooopid approach if you ask me.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, abacab said:

You can set up two keyboard controllers for upper and lower, by using 2 MIDI channels, and 3 if you got bass pedals! 😎

I know I was trying to be comical. I used my PX5s 88 and IK iRig I/O 49

Been looking for another keyboard as my Alesis QS 61 is on its last breath.

14 minutes ago, Greg said:

See if my spreadsheet is helpful.  You can cross reference against what Custom Shop tells you.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Most likely another free product tomorrow...and maybe one more by the
time the 6 remaining days are over...

"Our biggest group buy ever", "goal of 25,000 participants", people who were wondering whether this would even make it to the halfway point being sneered at (here and on kvr). Hard to see, after all that, how they wouldn't extend the group buy after 7-10 freebies. Not that it's a bad deal, far from it, but given all the hype, it would be self-defeating and a bit silly.

Besides, it's not like we haven't done our part🤕🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Anybody remember the other times the group buy was extended, was a day, an hour, a minute before the end? How much advance notice do they usually give?

They were always towards the original end time. Dollar to doughnuts this get extended!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

Been looking for another keyboard as my Alesis QS 61 is on its last breath.

LOL! My Alesis QS 61 is still in mint condition (I think, in my closet). If it had more knobs and sliders that keyboard would be a fine controller!  :)

But my Alesis VX49 (plastic and rubber) is standing in the corner now since i got the Arturia Keylab 61 MkII ... for lack of sliders mostly... just knobs and pads... but it could be useful for the B3 2nd tier... 🤣

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, abacab said:

LOL! My Alesis QS 61 is still in mint condition (I think, in my closet). If it had more knobs and sliders that keyboard would be a fine controller!  :)

But my Alesis VX49 (plastic and rubber) is standing in the corner now since i got the Arturia Keylab 61 MkII ... for lack of sliders mostly... just knobs and pads... but it could be useful for the B3 2nd tier... 🤣

I wish my vx49 had more sliders.  I used to use my MPD26 and VX49 at same time for sliders, but since i got nashine mikro, having two drum pad controllers felt redundant. I sold my QS 6.1 about 4 years ago.  i miss it

12 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Anybody remember the other times the group buy was extended, was a day, an hour, a minute before the end? How much advance notice do they usually give?

It's probably not worth thinking about that. Even if you could work out some sort of 'advance notice' in the system, they could easily extend for a short time first, to draw you out, then extend again. I think they've done that before. Smart 🙂

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

"Our biggest group buy ever", "goal of 25,000 participants", people who were wondering whether this would even make it to the halfway point being sneered at (here and on kvr). Hard to see, after all that, how they wouldn't extend the group buy after 7-10 freebies. Not that it's a bad deal, far from it, but given all the hype, it would be self-defeating and a bit silly.

Besides, it's not like we haven't done our part🤕🙂

Other people have been around our group buys for years and know not to worry.  As more freebies pile up, more people are interested.  And as far as having done your part, at this point I'd say a good effort but you'll see that any extension is going to have to be earned... More info coming soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Peter, until resonator gets added as a freebie I wanted to let you know I’m going on hunger strike and refuse to make myself any food.

I’ll check your response later.

I need to go as Uber eats is delivering.  

Edited by kevin H
  • Haha 5